+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Re: Absolute dross......

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Its been a lovely sunny day today, hasn't it?

The daffs are dying back though.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    It wasn't brilliant but point me to a game over the last ten years where it's been said, "Cardiff City played the other team off the park with their beautiful passing game, so easy on the eye". Blue idiot aka a Jack went quiet when we were winning, just a troll.

Reality check, this is the Championship and on any given day anyone beats anyone. More attempts on target, more shots, guess what, one less goal, that's all that matters.

Is Mick the man to lead us for the next 20 years and become Sir Alex Ferguson like in his admiration? No, no modern manager is given the chance nowadays. If it were up to Bluebird, Sir Alex Ferguson would have been sacked and we would have been deprived the best manager of modern times.

Am I saying Mick could be the new Sir Alex, of course I'm not but he's getting the best (the majority of the time) from a squad that seems to know one way to play the game. Turning that around, with or without money, takes time and PATIENCE from the fans.
    Am I missing something, when did Sir Alex Ferguson manage Cardiff City?

I agree with practically every word he posted.

We have signed up for Mick The Dinosaur . Nice guy , shit football manager .

Has one single player improved since he joined us?

Are we worried about ANY of our players being snatched from us because they have been playing well week on week , even Moore is coming in for criticism yesterday.

The football has been abysmal , shocking, ridiculously bad , the results have been incredibly fortuitous.
    To me , its like our supporters are being led down a dark alley with blindfolds on.
    Our football, or lack of it will only lead in one direction. And its nowhere near the premier league .

Re: CARDIFF CITY v NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Deserved nothing, rubbish performance. Until we rebuild that woeful midfield it'll just keep going on and on
    Our midfield is useless, their passing is piss-poor and they offer nothing creatively.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Another lovely day again today.

I think I might give the fence a lick of Ronseal.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Another lovely day again today.

I think I might give the fence a lick of Ronseal.
    I'm finishing mine up tomorrow. "Australian Oil" after which, curiously the brush can be washed with soap and water.