+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: FT: SHEFF WEDS 5 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

FFS makes subs but still using three at the back.

Thank god Moore is off. He’s been useless for about 5 or 6 games may as well give him a rest

I hope we dont hear anythings about 'lessons to learn'....'bounce back' etc ad nauseum..../this is just dross.

Nelson again proving he provides zero threat in opposition box. He's a good defender but most defenders need to offer either being comfortable in possession or being threat in opposition box (ideally both) and he just doesn't do either of those extras.

There were two players waiting to tap that in because Vaulks had given up chasing back and Flint was awfully out of position.

Wednesday were lowest scorers in the league before this game. Vaulks/Pack in front of Nelson, Flint and Brown don't offer much control on the ball and still give up time and space around our box.

Fair play to Mick, he’s done really well to get as many points out of this squad as he has

I think the play offs were gone before this but to watch that for 70 minutes and not make one change is ridiculous.

The most worrying thing for me is the performances have tailed off before the ink on his contract dried.

It is a vital summer to reinforce central midfield and full back positions. I would struggle to describe what our central midfield players do let alone what they do well.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Thank god Moore is off. He’s been useless for about 5 or 6 games may as well give him a rest
    We've run him into the ground.

3 substitutions and Vaulks still stays on the pitch, sums up how bad we are

Season’s done, dread to think what the crowd will be next Saturday for the Blackburn match.

Did Pato celebrate his goal? If so, i'm finished with him. And Rhodes should show a bit of respect because we were linked with him.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I think the play offs were gone before this but to watch that for 70 minutes and not make one change is ridiculous.

The most worrying thing for me is the performances have tailed off before the ink on his contract dried.

It is a vital summer to reinforce central midfield and full back positions. I would struggle to describe what our central midfield players do let alone what they do well.
    Harris In.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Did Pato celebrate his goal? If so, i'm finished with him. And Rhodes should show a bit of respect because we were linked with him.
    Ran up the pitch doing the Ayatollah.

If nothing else, maybe the penny will have finally dropped with MM. We can't pass, can't play and don't deserve a play-off spot. If he is not able to put things right it's going to be a helluva long two years.

We appear to have Douglas Bader playing centre back but they left Flint's name on the team sheet.

Talk about already on the beach.

This lot have got their tans, had dinner, a few bottles of wine, six pints and are now on the cigars and Irish whisky!

He didn't but out of interest what does Tuerto being finished with him look like compared to Tuerto not being finished with him

Flint’s best game for Wednesday, when’s his loan spell up?

I need another bottle of wine......

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Bluebird23 will be on now - he's just finishing his orgasm at the moment.
    He is welcome to rip us to shreds. I owe him an apology for being an arse after the last game.

There is something rotten at the core of this squad. I thought that the gutless performances had gone with Neil Harris, but this is as bad as anything we've seen in the last couple of years.

Sheff Wed next home game.......Swansea....

Wilson hits post.

Harry Wilson almost scored a worldie

Almost like he's a good footballer and better than the shite picked ahead of him eh Mick?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He didn't but out of interest what does Tuerto being finished with him look like compared to Tuerto not being finished with him
    Wedding’s off

Harris In.
    If Harris hadn't stayed as long as he did we might not have been as far from the play offs for it to be out of question given our run after MM took over.

I think we were hasty with MM two year deal but were maybe spooked with his links to the Celtic job etc. As I said at the time wouldn't have been my choice and was fine with it until the end of the season. Our central midfield needs an overhaul but has for quite some time and I hope he sorts it out at the end of the season for his and our sake.