+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaccine Confusion Europe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vaccine Confusion Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    31 cases, 9 deaths. It is a very small amount, I'm under 65 and I'm really happy to have had my first AZ jab.

If you are so convinced the German government is intentionally endangering the lives of it's citizens to have a pop at us, what do you think the Canadian government's motivation is?
    Being pedantic? Would the Germans prefer 50,000 deaths (60 year olds) from covid out of the 2.5 million instead?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Being pedantic? Would the Germans prefer 50,000 deaths (60 year olds) from covid out of the 2.5 million instead?
    Sorry, but I'm having trouble following your argument.

Are you now saying that the German government would be willing to sacrifice 50,000 German lives, to enable them to have a sly dig at us?

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm having trouble following your argument.

Are you now saying that the German government would be willing to sacrifice 50,000 German lives, to enable them to have a sly dig at us?
    Covid-19: Seven UK blood clot deaths after AstraZeneca vaccine https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56620646

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Covid-19: Seven UK blood clot deaths after AstraZeneca vaccine https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56620646
    Yeah I saw that. I would agree that they are probably being over cautious, I guess time will tell.

I just find it hard to imagine that they would sacrifice their citizens lives just to make a point.