+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swansea's luck has run out

Swansea's luck has run out

Beaten by an injury time pelanty.

Re: Swansea's luck has run out

What a shame

They're so mediocre. How have they been contenders for automatic promotion?

Wales needs at least one top category one academy and at least one premier league side. It feels extremely short sighted to say anything else. But yeah, let's see what we get out of it when Watford go up instead!

Us finishing above them is clearly the ideal, but considering we beat Watford away and drew with them until our keeper dropped a clanger we're more likely to beat Hornets in play-offs and probably more likely to succeed in general if we don't have to play a derby game...

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Wales needs at least one top category one academy and at least one premier league side. It feels extremely short sighted to say anything else. But yeah, let's see what we get out of it when Watford go up instead!

Us finishing above them is clearly the ideal, but considering we beat Watford away and drew with them until our keeper dropped a clanger we're more likely to beat Hornets in play-offs and probably more likely to succeed in general if we don't have to play a derby game...
    I don't actually disagree with you. Wales needs a Premier league club and clearly I would prefer it to be Cardiff, if it was another Welsh team I would not lose sleep.
    Having said that, Swansea have been bang average for weeks, picking up lucky wins. That luck has now run out.

Luck tends to even itself out over a season. From where i’m Sitting , the table tells me after 38 games, they are 10 points better off.

Now that's what you call karma! Two penalties even.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Luck tends to even itself out over a season. From where i’m Sitting , the table tells me after 38 games, they are 10 points better off.
    Watching the second half last week , they are light years ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Somethings not right. Since Norwich we've regressed massively. Not that you lot will care

Can’t believe what the former labour leader has done, they are bound to win the playoffs now

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Now that's what you call karma! Two penalties even.
    And you know what, I don't think the 2nd was a foul. Seems the defender slipped.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    And you know what, I don't think the 2nd was a foul. Seems the defender slipped.
    Still made contact. First one was far more iffy

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    So what if he slipped he still made contact with the player causing him to trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Ive seen this mentioned plenty of times.

They are not light years ahead of us.

90 plus minutes to get a shot on target against a side with 2 midfielders in defence and another who hasnt played 10 games in the Championship.

They are bang average with a lot of loans in the line up and Ayew in his last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    They are bang average with a lot of loans in the line up and Ayew in his last year.
    Any side that sits third on the table at this stage of the season is obviously above average. The problem is the overall standard of the Championship this year is abysmal.

I would just like to add that , our Swansea posters aside , I want the jacks to lose every game they play

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Somethings not right. Since Norwich we've regressed massively. Not that you lot will care
    lynne ! You've broken your neck !

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Watching the first half last week, they weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    lynne ! You've broken your neck !
    Do you like me, sex wise?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would just like to add that , our Swansea posters aside , I want the jacks to lose every game they play
    Give us a second win you sh*t!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Watching the first half last week, they weren't.
    Light years behind morelike....we should have been two or three up. 2nd half they must have moved on a few hundred light year hey....how do they do that?

First Team

I have no interest in out cousins down the road unless we are either playing them or their results impact our position.

Bristol City , for me, are and always will be the local rivals. At a push County can step up to fill that role but like a few on here I often used to go to Somerton Park if the City were away as a teenager so they are less rivals and more of a distraction.

Give us a second win you sh*t!

Smell my cheese you mutha

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I have no interest in out cousins down the road unless we are either playing them or their results impact our position.

Bristol City , for me, are and always will be the local rivals. At a push County can step up to fill that role but like a few on here I often used to go to Somerton Park if the City were away as a teenager so they are less rivals and more of a distraction.
    Since 1981 Swansea have been our main rivals in terms of fixtures and size of crowds

Do you like me, sex wise?
    perhaps a metaphor?