Having had my first vaccine jab yesterday morning, I spent some time last night thinking back over 2020/21 and wondering whether I'll come out of this pandemic with any kind of personal positives to reflect on.

To be honest, apart from a significantly improved financial situation, I couldn't think of anything. In truth, I don't really regard the money I've saved as a positive as it's only sitting in my account because life has been so bereft of excitement and entertainment during the last twelve months, and try as I might I couldn't think of any other positives. None at all.

So how about you? Is there anything you reckon you'll regard as a personal positive if and when we eventually exit the Covid-19 pandemic?

For instance, maybe you now have some new hobbies or pastimes? Perhaps you've gained some additional knowledge or learned new skills that you think will benefit you going forward? Maybe you've made some positive lifestyle changes? Perhaps things have changed for the better at work? Or maybe your entire outlook on life has altered in some respect?