+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Does Bluebird23

  1. #1

    Does Bluebird23

    Have a point? Is he right? Has he taken too much flak?

  2. #2

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    He just writing it up now....it’s his porn

  3. #3

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Have a point? Is he right? Has he taken too much flak?
    Yes he does, but his absence from the board when we win says it all about him.

  4. #4

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He just writing it up now....it’s his porn
    He'll go blind watching the highlights

  5. #5

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Have a point? Is he right? Has he taken too much flak?
    Spout enough negativity and you'll be right once in a while, especially in the Championship.

    If he saved his rants for losses like this, I'd take him more seriously. He rants when we win

  6. #6

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Spout enough negativity and you'll be right once in a while, especially in the Championship.

    If he saved his rants for losses like this, I'd take him more seriously. He rants when we win
    The football is dire .Shocking.
    We can all see it .
    The fact we were winning was glossing over the fact .

    Its a shame we have to take such a pasting to begin to wake people up to the fact .

  7. #7

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    He still hasn't shown up yet. It's making me nervous. I think he's in a room somewhere making a collage of players and coaches past and present, and flashcards with dates and places on them all connected by bits of string.

  8. #8

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Can you imagine how long this post is going to be considering they could have started writing it at half-time? Can we please not quote the whole thing just to add one or two simple sentence though? It's bad enough scrolling through it once

  9. #9

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    He makes good points at times.

  10. #10

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    He seems to be deflecting the poor football to himself .

    It is beyond belief ..

  11. #11

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    The football is dire .Shocking.
    We can all see it .
    The fact we were winning was glossing over the fact .

    Its a shame we have to take such a pasting to begin to wake people up to the fact .
    Can't argue with that mate but i think that's more down to the players we have. We need yet another clear out this summer (but not sure we have any money to rebuild so maybe we're stuck with a few abject seasons).

  12. #12

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Can't argue with that mate but i think that's more down to the players we have. We need yet another clear out this summer (but not sure we have any money to rebuild so maybe we're stuck with a few abject seasons).
    We’ve had far too many abject seasons lately

  13. #13

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Can't argue with that mate but i think that's more down to the players we have. We need yet another clear out this summer (but not sure we have any money to rebuild so maybe we're stuck with a few abject seasons).
    We have a very poor midfield. We are also poor at the back without Morrison

  14. #14

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    We have a very poor midfield. We are also poor at the back without Morrison
    We also had both first and second choice full backs out on both sides , NG needs to come back in ...the decision is does McCarthy continue with Sang or Ralls ?

  15. #15

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He still hasn't shown up yet. It's making me nervous. I think he's in a room somewhere making a collage of players and coaches past and present, and flashcards with dates and places on them all connected by bits of string.
    i was harsh on his opinion after the Forest game. i hope he's still composing a valid critique of todays abomination.

  16. #16

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Have a point? Is he right? Has he taken too much flak?
    In answer to your questions:

    No
    No
    No

    Also: he is a ****

  17. #17

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    We also had both first and second choice full backs out on both sides , NG needs to come back in ...the decision is does McCarthy continue with Sang or Ralls ?
    Sang should be given a chance in midfield.

  18. #18

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Has he posted yet? I am actually looking forward to this one - have been since HT yesterday.

  19. #19

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Has he posted yet? I am actually looking forward to this one - have been since HT yesterday.
    Won't it be like all his other posts? He was pissed off from the start and has left himself nowhere to go.

  20. #20

    Re: Does Bluebird23

    Maybe his computers packed up again?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •