+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On the bright side

On the bright side

None of us are sat on a coach home now, shellshocked after paying and travelling to watch that.

Re: On the bright side

Well, that new manager bounce is well and truly played out. Should hire a new manager every 10 games or so, just to keep the bounce wins coming.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Well, that new manager bounce is well and truly played out. Should hire a new manager every 10 games or so, just to keep the bounce wins coming.
    It works for Watford

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    I rather think that if the board had not given McCarthy a two year contract they would be considering their options between now and the end of the season.

Another positive - no stressful play off campaign.

After all these promotion & relegation campaigns over the last few seasons I’m looking forward to a nice relaxing last few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Another positive - no stressful play off campaign.

After all these promotion & relegation campaigns over the last few seasons I’m looking forward to a nice relaxing last few games.
    I'm looking forward to watching Barnsley demolish Swansea in the play off semi final.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm looking forward to watching Barnsley demolish Swansea in the play off semi final.
    That would be a nice end to the season.