+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ngolo kante

ngolo kante

fair play, this was a hell of a shout from some random internet guy.
    2 years before Leicester signed him.

20210408_095655.jpg

for context that season they signed Jacob Butterfield and Dean Whitehead to bolster the midfield

Re: ngolo kante

Has anyone ever been in touch with City to recommend a player? Apart from Dai Hunt, that is (as an amateur scout, not a player).

Clubs must receive hundreds of messages from rogue agents and aspiring players from all over. They can’t follow every lead up and whilst sifting the shit out they are going to miss a few gems.
    In all reality Boro probably paid that one lip service - I don’t even want to know what City have passed on.

But what a player and more importantly what a human he has proved to be.

Tall scouts are very useful especially if you can spot a 6ft 5in German genius in the guise of Jörn Schwinkendorf ,whoever that giant scout was needs a tall statue outside the ground somewhere perhaps where Dimitrios Konstantopoulos used to park his tricycle

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Clubs must receive hundreds of messages from rogue agents and aspiring players from all over. They can’t follow every lead up and whilst sifting the shit out they are going to miss a few gems.
    In all reality Boro probably paid that one lip service - I don’t even want to know what City have passed on.

But what a player and more importantly what a human he has proved to be.
    yeah I bet 90% of the suggestions from fans turn out to be terrible there have been some beauties on here over the years - mind you our current manager was suggesting we sign Jordan Rhodes and Cameron Jerome in the last transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yeah I bet 90% of the suggestions from fans turn out to be terrible there have been some beauties on here over the years - mind you our current manager was suggesting we sign Jordan Rhodes and Cameron Jerome in the last transfer window
    The whole of ccmb was apoplectic when Dave Jones wouldn’t sign Freddie Eastwood for a million quid

Derek Bingo.

I rest my case.

One for the oldies.

International

Leicester fan quote:: "Two thirds of the world is covered by water, the other third is covered by Kante!"

Well, I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I bloody well will, I posted, on here, a large detailed post about why we should sign Roger Johnson, when there was not a sniff about it and we did about one month later. Have it.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Derek Bingo.

I rest my case.

One for the oldies.

Never heard of him but he must have brought a full house

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    90% of our scouts suggestions turn out to be terrible.