+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 2 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Very poor 2nd half. Should have won the game in the 1st.

Terrible 2nd half deserved F all 😠

I think we only did well 1st half because Rovers didn't turn-up 😠

Quote Originally Posted by Madassa View Post
    I think we only did well 1st half because Rovers didn't turn-up 😠
    True. You can analyse tactics, use of substitutes, commitment etc., but in truth we're just not very good.

I think we are going to have to accecpt that McCarthy is not the slightest bit interested in youth development at the club. In a match that we effectively have nothin to play for hi only two subsistutions are two rather tired old war horses like Williams and Ralls. What is really annoying is for the first time in about 15 years we have some talented youth team players and won't play them.

McCarthy had a great start for us but the evidence of the last six or seven games suggests we will be in a serious relegation battle next season. No doubt at the press conference Blackburn will become a team of world beaters to rival mighty Sheffield Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    I think we are going to have to accecpt that McCarthy is not the slightest bit interested in youth development at the club. In a match that we effectively have nothin to play for hi only two subsistutions are two rather tired old war horses like Williams and Ralls. What is really annoying is for the first time in about 15 years we have some talented youth team players and won't play them.

McCarthy had a great start for us but the evidence of the last six or seven games suggests we will be in a serious relegation battle next season. No doubt at the press conference Blackburn will become a team of world beaters to rival mighty Sheffield Wednesday.
    No way did we have nothing to play for today. Definitely not the game to blood young players. Your criticism is totally unjustified anyway as McCarthy has already given league games to Sang, Colwill, Brown, Bagan since he has been here and had others on the bench on a number of occasions.