Racist prick heading a racist institution - glad he's gone
    What a load of bollux.

Re: Duke of Edinburgh dies

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What a load of bollux.
    Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    BBC going OTT. Both BBC1 & BBC2 have same news on Phil’s passing. Why?
    Surely that's what their News Channel is for, or do they have blanket coverage in their role as a state broadcaster?

DofE and DMX both on the same day and with heart conditions. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    DofE and DMX both on the same day and with heart conditions. Coincidence?
    More like conspiracy.

I'm not a raving Royalist, but I do appreciate what they do, and what they bring to this country. Philip has been the backbone of the Royal family for over 70 years, and deserves better than the sad paedo/racist slurs appearing on this website. He may have let his guard down for the odd verbal slip, but for goodness sake, if you were traipsing round making endless visits Royal every day, I'm sure you'd try to lighten the mood a little. Give the guy a break - he's only been dead five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I'm not a raving Royalist, but I do appreciate what they do, and what they bring to this country. Philip has been the backbone of the Royal family for over 70 years, and deserves better than the sad paedo/racist slurs appearing on this website. He may have let his guard down for the odd verbal slip, but for goodness sake, if you were traipsing round making endless visits Royal every day, I'm sure you'd try to lighten the mood a little. Give the guy a break - he's only been dead five minutes.
    **** off - he was heading up an organisation that is actively covering up for, associating with and decorating paedophiles, as well as being institutionally racist, interbred, abusive, vastly overprivileged leeches probably involved in a bit of murder as well.. . He can burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah they say the hardest thing about living there is the Facebook content
    I’m trying to find the laughing emoji but having trouble so have this llama instead! 🦙

I’m trying to find the laughing emoji but having trouble so have this llama instead! 🦙
    even better!

This is what’s needed on this sad day, every post deserves a llama

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    This is what’s needed on this sad day, every post deserves a llama
    Stop subtly begging for your own llama, it's unbecoming. You've got to earn 'em

People do die for ffs and 99 is a superb innings. I don't know what the fuss is all about. And as for the News Channels, I'd wager another 20,000 or so children have died in Africa today, any chance we can have a wall to wall tribute for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    People do die for ffs and 99 is a superb innings. I don't know what the fuss is all about. And as for the News Channels, I'd wager another 20,000 or so children have died in Africa today, any chance we can have a wall to wall tribute for them?
    Odds are a couple of homeless people will have died today in the UK, and some kids, and quite a few young adults, plenty of older adults and a 99 year old prince who can choose which castle or palace he wishes to live in at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Stop begging for your own llama, it's unbecoming. You've got to earn 'em
    Fixed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, although I doubt many will have respect for you or your comment.

Hopefully when you eventually 'go' your family and friends won't be so disrepectful.
    Every social media outlet has it’s arseholes. You don’t need to look too far on this one.

They set themselves apart from other Humans - I'm happy to treat them as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    **** off - he was heading up an organisation that is actively covering up for, associating with and decorating paedophiles, as well as being institutionally racist, interbred, abusive, vastly overprivileged leeches probably involved in a bit of murder as well.. . He can burn in hell.
    Rabid fantasist 😀

Rabid fantasist ��
    Which part specifically?

International

Rabid fantasist ��
    How can a single individual be institutionally racist?

Sorry that was meant for freitag!! Loon.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    How can a single individual be institutionally racist?

Sorry that was meant for freitag!! Loon.
    The individuals and the institution are inseparable with these.

Which part specifically?
    The burn in hell bit. There is no Hell 😀
    Although sharing a car ride for a few hrs with TLG would be close!

The burn in hell bit. There is no Hell 😀
    Although sharing a car ride for a few hrs with TLG would be close!
    I did that once, on the way to Wigan and back, but fortunately someone else was driving!

Fought in WW2 as well against fascists, the quotes that were blurted out were off their time he wasn't the only oldie that talked like that , of course were are now aware of their hurtful content , I think they were sad attempts at humour ,gave over five thousand speeches delivered countless Duke of Edinburgh awards .

My favourite Prince Philip, who had no time for ridiculousness moment . “A lot of time and energy has been spent on arranging for you to listen to me to take a long time to declare open a building which everyone knows is open already”.

Wow .

Well said sir.

He made a huge difference to many people's lives and doesn't deserve the vitreol dished out by some on here. I for one feel sad over his passing.