+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Duke of Edinburgh dies

Re: Duke of Edinburgh dies

They set themselves apart from other Humans - I'm happy to treat them as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    **** off - he was heading up an organisation that is actively covering up for, associating with and decorating paedophiles, as well as being institutionally racist, interbred, abusive, vastly overprivileged leeches probably involved in a bit of murder as well.. . He can burn in hell.
    Rabid fantasist 😀

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Rabid fantasist ��
    Which part specifically?

**** off - he was heading up an organisation that is actively covering up for, associating with and decorating paedophiles, as well as being institutionally racist, interbred, abusive, vastly overprivileged leeches probably involved in a bit of murder as well.. . He can burn in hell.
    What a nice chap you obviously are!

(sorry couldn't find a sarcasm smiley)

Which part specifically?
    The burn in hell bit. There is no Hell 😀
    Although sharing a car ride for a few hrs with TLG would be close!

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I'm not a raving Royalist, but I do appreciate what they do, and what they bring to this country. Philip has been the backbone of the Royal family for over 70 years, and deserves better than the sad paedo/racist slurs appearing on this website. He may have let his guard down for the odd verbal slip, but for goodness sake, if you were traipsing round making endless visits Royal every day, I'm sure you'd try to lighten the mood a little. Give the guy a break - he's only been dead five minutes.
    Fought in WW2 as well against fascists, the quotes that were blurted out were off their time he wasn't the only oldie that talked like that , of course were are now aware of their hurtful content , I think they were sad attempts at humour ,gave over five thousand speeches delivered countless Duke of Edinburgh awards .

My favourite Prince Philip, who had no time for ridiculousness moment . “A lot of time and energy has been spent on arranging for you to listen to me to take a long time to declare open a building which everyone knows is open already”.

Wow .

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I'm not a raving Royalist, but I do appreciate what they do, and what they bring to this country. Philip has been the backbone of the Royal family for over 70 years, and deserves better than the sad paedo/racist slurs appearing on this website. He may have let his guard down for the odd verbal slip, but for goodness sake, if you were traipsing round making endless visits Royal every day, I'm sure you'd try to lighten the mood a little. Give the guy a break - he's only been dead five minutes.
    Well said sir.

He made a huge difference to many people's lives and doesn't deserve the vitreol dished out by some on here. I for one feel sad over his passing.

RIP

International

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    BBC going OTT. Both BBC1 & BBC2 have same news on Phil’s passing. Why?
    You think that's all??? you're way out.

I was driving a Merc Sprinter when the original news was broadcast. The BBC controls all the radio traffic in the UK and commercial stations pay to use it. Every single channel on the vehicle radio was locked. I could not even change the channel at all. It just wouldn't work.
    And the band information was showing DAB FM and AM all at once, it was being broadcast simultaneously on all of them.

It's quite scary when you realise that the government of the day could do that and broadcast information they want to drown you with at any moment they wanted, and you can't turn it off. 1984 is closer than we know.
    The channels were freed up sometime between 3 and 4 O'Clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    What a nice chap you obviously are!

(sorry couldn't find a sarcasm smiley)
    Fascinating that there are so many plebs lining up to defend this shit.

International

Rabid fantasist ��
    How can a single individual be institutionally racist?

Sorry that was meant for freitag!! Loon.

Came on this MB when Jimmy Saville died... Wasn't mourning his loss like others, posted something from a Leeds message-board about him - Everyone calling me subhuman for having a go at Jimmy so soon after his passing..

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    How can a single individual be institutionally racist?

Sorry that was meant for freitag!! Loon.
    The individuals and the institution are inseparable with these.

Fascinating that there are so many plebs lining up to defend this shit.
    OH so I am a pleb am I. You like insulting people don't you

You are an unpleasant little man. ( and I don't mean little in terms of height or girth)

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    OH so I am a pleb am I. You like insulting people don't you

You are an unpleasant little man. ( and I don't mean little in terms of height or girth)
    It's you who has just associated yourself with that word

The burn in hell bit. There is no Hell 😀
    Although sharing a car ride for a few hrs with TLG would be close!
    I did that once, on the way to Wigan and back, but fortunately someone else was driving!

Its sycophantic bollocks from the BBC

Royal Correspondents from past and present talking cobblers about a man who has had a good long life and lived till 99

The general public are doing their bit too , one clown interviewed outside the Palace saying it was a tragedy.....he was 99 ......a shock .....he was 99 ff sake and she was devastated as he had been part of her life since being a little girl

Have these people who creep up to the royals got no life ? Do they realise they go to the toilet just like us ?

He was definitely a daft old racist and regarding his work on conservation if he was that keen on animals why did he go fox hunting ?

I feel sorry for old queenie who has lost her life partner but thats about it really

Giles Brandraeth is on now , looking like he's just got up

Its 2021 its time we binned them

Sir Tom , who raised all that money for the NHS whilst everyone else was just clapping

That upset me when he died 😔

But not Prince Phillip , means nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I’m trying to find the laughing emoji but having trouble so have this llama instead! 🦙
    even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    BBC going OTT. Both BBC1 & BBC2 have same news on Phil’s passing. Why?
    I am a big fan of the BBC but it's always incredibly sycophantic regarding the royal family. I was tuned into Radio 4 while driving to a walk I was leading on the South Devon Coast and as Radio 4 suspended its normal programming to convey the news ad nauseaum, I twiddled the knobs of the car radio and it was a full house. Radio stations 1, 2 and 4 (and probably 3) were all broadcasting the same very long tribute simultaneously in a way that seemed akin to what happens in Russia, China and North Korea. I daren't watch the news on TV tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sir Tom , who raised all that money for the NHS whilst everyone else was just clapping

That upset me when he died ��

But not Prince Phillip , means nothing
    i,m on the same wave length sludge and on the day his plaque at his covid memorial has been trashed

what's the world coming too

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news...ir-tom-5275685

How much more can be said about him? It’s been wall to wall coverage for hours and hours. Imagine what it’ll be like when his wife dies. Perhaps Harry’s wife can rest easy now the Queen Mother and the Duke’s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i,m on the same wave length sludge and on the day his plaque at his covid memorial has been trashed

what's the world coming too

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news...ir-tom-5275685
    Always been idiots like that about , its usually lads about 15 or 16

Poor old fella

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    How much more can be said about him? It’s been wall to wall coverage for hours and hours. Imagine what it’ll be like when his wife dies. Perhaps Harry’s wife can rest easy now the Queen Mother and the Duke’s gone.
    the day old queenie dies is the day I move to Porthcawl

I will have to escape