+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grand National

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by Jonccfc1927 View Post
    Hi guys,

I know nothing about horses, less about horse racing, from the little I have read the only nag with any Welsh connection tomorrow is Potters Corner, being 1/2 owned by Jonathan Davies, is this right and are there any other Welsh jockeys or horses,not worried about the odds, always like to back a horse with some sort of Welsh connection.

Thanks in advance

A mate of mine is a co-owner of Potters Corner. Me and a few of my ex-BT colleagues went for a drink before the pandemic hit and my mate told us to get on Potters Corner in the Welsh National. I forgot all about the race and he duly won at a decent price.

Re: Grand National

I've never met a gambler who's lost more than they've won in their betting career, and yet..
    Bet365 boss’s £421m pay for 2020 takes earnings over £1bn in four years
    Bumper package for Denise Coates comes as gambling firm reports fall in revenue
    Bet365.jpg
    The boss of gambling website Bet365, Denise Coates, was paid nearly half a billion pounds in salary and dividends last year, as the latest in a string of record-breaking awards took her total pay since 2016 to nearly £1.3bn.