+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

  1. #21

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    That’ll upset a few on here.

    Kate Hoey should be a Tory though, she ticks most of the boxes of homophobia, xenophobia and twattishness.
    it would if he were speaking facts , but he isn't

    Hoey , Benn , Skinner and a few clowns aside the leave Europe campaign was spearheaded , and funded, by the tory right

    And thats a fact

  2. #22

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    Handy reminder before the elections to vote for anyone other than tory scum please. They can't even pretend to give a toss about Wales.

    Golden boy 'texts from Dave' Rishi gets his constituents some funding but Mornington Meadows isn't deprived enough apparently.
    The joy of government is that the people are stupid

  3. #23

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No
    I think Corbyn was originally anti-Europe, but chopped and changed a little. I think if he'd have come out and respected the Leave vote, we'd have had Brexit with a Labour government.
    https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...-brexit-stance

  4. #24

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    the tories promised to replace every penny of eu funding lost to brexit in Wales.......in their manifesto .......and areas which clearly gained from European funding have been excluded

    A spokeswoman for the UK government's ministry of housing , communities and local government , responsible for the community renewal fund , refused to comment

    Kin hell , bunch of chancers and spivs

    Bridgend , Caerphilly ........widespread poverty and social deprivation .....sorry

    Richmondshire , Chancellor Sunaks seat..........wealthy ........here is some cash 💸

    The Conservative Party , vote for us and as long as you are rich , we will look after you

    Everyone else can naff off

  5. #25

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Sludge, some of the left like Benn always were anti EU. Their arguments about the perceived lack of democracy within the EU was central to their politics.

    Some are having revisionist history here.

    As it goes, I was full on Remain. The Tory governments trickle down policies will never invest in Wales, even though they’re now saving £350 million a week.

  6. #26

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    I think Corbyn was originally anti-Europe, but chopped and changed a little. I think if he'd have come out and respected the Leave vote, we'd have had Brexit with a Labour government.
    https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...-brexit-stance
    The man was all over the shop , he agreed with a social europe but was against what he and other left wing Labour MPs saw as a capitalist super state . I didn't agree with him . But the point of this thread is that it was the tories in their manifesto who said every penny of e u funding lost would be replaced ......so vote for us

    Bridgend did .......and they are now told well actually you can't have any

  7. #27

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Sludge, some of the left like Benn always were anti EU. Their arguments about the perceived lack of democracy within the EU was central to their politics.

    Some are having revisionist history here.

    As it goes, I was full on Remain. The Tory governments trickle down policies will never invest in Wales, even though they’re now saving £350 million a week.
    I am fully aware of idiots like Benn . Good entertainment but thats it .

  8. #28

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am fully aware of idiots like Benn . Good entertainment but thats it .
    Your view of Benn is “Good entertainment but that’s it”?

    *raises eyebrow*

  9. #29
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,208

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No
    I think you'll fond he was.
    The surely you're not stupid enough to argue otherwise is a sly old trick sludge. If the person doesn't argue it means you win the point and if they do you can say they are stupid. But it isn't really a fact is it?
    The prime mover for remain was a tory and a lot of pro leave were labour, as you can see by the areas that voted for out.
    Or are you suggesting that labour voters voted for Brexit because labour voters are stupid and couldn't see the real facts as someone of your intellect can?
    If you are suggesting that then maybe the vote for the tories in the following election was them stupidly thinking that it would corret their stupidity. Maybe!!!!

  10. #30

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    That’ll upset a few on here.

    Kate Hoey should be a Tory though, she ticks most of the boxes of homophobia, xenophobia and twattishness.
    Kate Hoey presented me a prize for being the best cartography student at a college in London so she's not all bad.....

  11. #31

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Your view of Benn is “Good entertainment but that’s it”?

    *raises eyebrow*
    Tony Benn made a political career out of being on question Time

    Wrote a few good books , I have some but it was all ideas

  12. #32

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think you'll fond he was.
    The surely you're not stupid enough to argue otherwise is a sly old trick sludge. If the person doesn't argue it means you win the point and if they do you can say they are stupid. But it isn't really a fact is it?
    The prime mover for remain was a tory and a lot of pro leave were labour, as you can see by the areas that voted for out.
    Or are you suggesting that labour voters voted for Brexit because labour voters are stupid and couldn't see the real facts as someone of your intellect can?
    If you are suggesting that then maybe the vote for the tories in the following election was them stupidly thinking that it would corret their stupidity. Maybe!!!!
    So you think that the prime mover to remain was a tory ?

    Cameron ?

    Cameron was all about Cameron

    Ken Clarke was a moderate , left leaning tory who spoke a lot of sense , most of the tory party were anti Europe and had been since Thatcher turned up

    The voters were conned


    It will all come out in the wash and this latest trick , which you have completely failed to comment on , is just the start 👌

  13. #33
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,208

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So you think that the prime mover to remain was a tory ?

    Cameron ?

    Cameron was all about Cameron

    Ken Clarke was a moderate , left leaning tory who spoke a lot of sense , most of the tory party were anti Europe and had been since Thatcher turned up

    The voters were conned


    It will all come out in the wash and this latest trick , which you have completely failed to comment on , is just the start ��
    You are clearly far far better informed than everyone else, who was the "prime mover" as you call it?
    As I said you obviously feel you are far more astute than the average labour voter who were apparently stupid enough to vote for Brexit. So what do you suggest, that anyone who disagrees with your opinion should be ineligible to vote?
    The Brexit argument is like Soviet communism, its gone, done with, finished. Live with both things.

  14. #34
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,251

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You are clearly far far better informed than everyone else, who was the "prime mover" as you call it?
    As I said you obviously feel you are far more astute than the average labour voter who were apparently stupid enough to vote for Brexit. So what do you suggest, that anyone who disagrees with your opinion should be ineligible to vote?
    The Brexit argument is like Soviet communism, its gone, done with, finished. Live with both things.
    No one can know for sure, but most number crunchers think that about 30% of people who voted Labour in 2017 also voted Leave in the Brexit Referendum.

    So the average Labour voter was smart enough to vote Remain!

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48039984

  15. #35

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You are clearly far far better informed than everyone else, who was the "prime mover" as you call it?
    As I said you obviously feel you are far more astute than the average labour voter who were apparently stupid enough to vote for Brexit. So what do you suggest, that anyone who disagrees with your opinion should be ineligible to vote?
    The Brexit argument is like Soviet communism, its gone, done with, finished. Live with both things.
    Well the post above seems to suggest that 70 percent of labour voters were remain , so it appears I was correct

    But this thread isn't about who is clever

    Its about the tory manifesto promise that areas that lost EU money would have every penny of that money replaced by the conservatives community fund

    And its a complete lie

    And you , as a tory , support that

    You can either answer the question or ........

  16. #36
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    10,208

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well the post above seems to suggest that 70 percent of labour voters were remain , so it appears I was correct

    But this thread isn't about who is clever

    Its about the tory manifesto promise that areas that lost EU money would have every penny of that money replaced by the conservatives community fund

    And its a complete lie

    And you , as a tory , support that

    You can either answer the question or ........
    There you go stating opinion as fact again because it suits your agenda. You actually just spout bullshit.
    So 70% of labour supporters voted remain and the other 30% were too stupid to vote, is that what you mean?

    And you sneakily change your stance from the Brexit vote to the Tory manifesto. you can't just keep moving the goal posts just to suit your argument when you're losing sludge.
    You know that the labour party as it stands is a spent force and until there is a better alternative to the Conservative party we'll just have to live with it.
    All your shouting and raving about things that are gone done and dusted are just fecking boring.
    So wind your neck i9n and stop bleating like a trapped goat.

  17. #37

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am fully aware of idiots like Benn . Good entertainment but thats it .
    You're a Blairite, Sludge, Which makes you a Tory in my book.

  18. #38

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    There you go stating opinion as fact again because it suits your agenda. You actually just spout bullshit.
    So 70% of labour supporters voted remain and the other 30% were too stupid to vote, is that what you mean?

    And you sneakily change your stance from the Brexit vote to the Tory manifesto. you can't just keep moving the goal posts just to suit your argument when you're losing sludge.
    You know that the labour party as it stands is a spent force and until there is a better alternative to the Conservative party we'll just have to live with it.
    All your shouting and raving about things that are gone done and dusted are just fecking boring.
    So wind your neck i9n and stop bleating like a trapped goat.
    Answer the question posed in the thread regarding the tory scum pulling out of funding they promised to brexit voting deprived areas

    Even you can try

    I know the Labour Party is fecked , I want an alternative

  19. #39

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You're a Blairite, Sludge, Which makes you a Tory in my book.
    of course I am , I gave you the list of direct action I took and have taken against racism and the policies of the right . I hated Blair

    Didn't see you confronting the racist English defence league ?

    Where were you ?

    Busy ?

    Marched against the invasion of Iraq in London, and cardiff

    Were you there ?

    Or too busy reading books on socialist philosophy 🤔

    All mouth

    See you the next time the far right march in Cardiff

    On the front line

    Don't wear your sandals

  20. #40

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    of course I am , I gave you the list of direct action I took and have taken against racism and the policies of the right . I hated Blair

    Didn't see you confronting the racist English defence league ?

    Where were you ?

    Busy ?

    Marched against the invasion of Iraq in London, and cardiff

    Were you there ?

    Or too busy reading books on socialist philosophy ��

    All mouth

    See you the next time the far right march in Cardiff

    On the front line

    Don't wear your sandals
    Sludge, when it comes to fighting racism and Fascism, you've picked the wrong fight my friend. Incidentally, even Tories can hate racism and Fascists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •