+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You are clearly far far better informed than everyone else, who was the "prime mover" as you call it?
    As I said you obviously feel you are far more astute than the average labour voter who were apparently stupid enough to vote for Brexit. So what do you suggest, that anyone who disagrees with your opinion should be ineligible to vote?
    The Brexit argument is like Soviet communism, its gone, done with, finished. Live with both things.
    Well the post above seems to suggest that 70 percent of labour voters were remain , so it appears I was correct

But this thread isn't about who is clever

Its about the tory manifesto promise that areas that lost EU money would have every penny of that money replaced by the conservatives community fund

And its a complete lie

And you , as a tory , support that

You can either answer the question or ........

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well the post above seems to suggest that 70 percent of labour voters were remain , so it appears I was correct

But this thread isn't about who is clever

Its about the tory manifesto promise that areas that lost EU money would have every penny of that money replaced by the conservatives community fund

And its a complete lie

And you , as a tory , support that

You can either answer the question or ........
    There you go stating opinion as fact again because it suits your agenda. You actually just spout bullshit.
    So 70% of labour supporters voted remain and the other 30% were too stupid to vote, is that what you mean?

And you sneakily change your stance from the Brexit vote to the Tory manifesto. you can't just keep moving the goal posts just to suit your argument when you're losing sludge.
    You know that the labour party as it stands is a spent force and until there is a better alternative to the Conservative party we'll just have to live with it.
    All your shouting and raving about things that are gone done and dusted are just fecking boring.
    So wind your neck i9n and stop bleating like a trapped goat.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    There you go stating opinion as fact again because it suits your agenda. You actually just spout bullshit.
    So 70% of labour supporters voted remain and the other 30% were too stupid to vote, is that what you mean?

And you sneakily change your stance from the Brexit vote to the Tory manifesto. you can't just keep moving the goal posts just to suit your argument when you're losing sludge.
    You know that the labour party as it stands is a spent force and until there is a better alternative to the Conservative party we'll just have to live with it.
    All your shouting and raving about things that are gone done and dusted are just fecking boring.
    So wind your neck i9n and stop bleating like a trapped goat.
    Answer the question posed in the thread regarding the tory scum pulling out of funding they promised to brexit voting deprived areas

Even you can try

I know the Labour Party is fecked , I want an alternative