+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I was on both demos, the anti invasion of Iraq, with my mother, father and missus, and the Edl one in Cardiff with my mother as my dad was on his way out at that point. I've been on countless anti fascist demos, attended meetings, confronted fascist wankers, removed from my house twice as a child and picked up by the police from school because the NF were threatening to kidnap me and my sister or fire bomb our house. I've seen my mother spat at while I was at her side as a child and she was told that she wasn't even worth raping. All that by nazi scum.

I've done my share and will continue to do so. You know **** all sludge.
    well if you had read what I posted about my involvement in fighting fascism and racism you would have known was a pile of horse shit you were speaking in labelling me a supporter of Blair

You were just being an arse

So do one or see you at the next demo

Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    well if you had read what I posted about my involvement in fighting fascism and racism you would have known was a pile of horse shit you were speaking in labelling me a supporter of Blair

You were just being an arse

So do one or see you at the next demo
    Sludge, Centrist is right wing, it's a natural leaning towards the right, always has been, it can't be anything else, same as most independents. You may be anti war, but you want a right wing labour party, or one that appeases the right. That's your business i suppose. You talk of left wing politics as some kind of fantasy, a non reality, the stuff of the immature, the youthful dreamer. Sorry mate, you've jumped into bed with the right wing media and the politicians (Like Nandy and Co) who are Tory to the core. They try and dress up their right wing views by trying to sound fair and rational about their real intentions.