+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

  1. #41

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Sludge, when it comes to fighting racism and Fascism, you've picked the wrong fight my friend. Incidentally, even Tories can hate racism and Fascists.
    I know all about your old man , I spoke to him

    I am talking about you

    I marched against the invasion of Iraq, in London and Cardiff

    I nearly got flattened after informing the police of Cardiff city fans spitting in the faces of black players warming up at an away game

    And when the far right English defence league came to Cardiff I was there

    And you call me a blairite ?

    Do yourself a favour ff sake

    Time for bed

  2. #42

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    of course I am , I gave you the list of direct action I took and have taken against racism and the policies of the right . I hated Blair

    Didn't see you confronting the racist English defence league ?

    Where were you ?

    Busy ?

    Marched against the invasion of Iraq in London, and cardiff

    Were you there ?

    Or too busy reading books on socialist philosophy ��

    All mouth

    See you the next time the far right march in Cardiff

    On the front line

    Don't wear your sandals
    sorry for butting in lads but I was there at that March in 2010 when the EDL misfits came to town Sludge and nearly come to blows with the East Midland branch when they come off there buses . don't think they lasted very long did they

  3. #43

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    sorry for butting in lads but I was there at that March in 2010 when the EDL misfits came to town Sludge and nearly come to blows with the East Midland branch when they come off there buses . don't think they lasted very long did they
    There was about 200 of them, Some City fans attacked them as they got off their coaches, that's when the Police gave them even more protection. They were sent packing.

  4. #44

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    sorry for butting in lads but I was there at that March in 2010 when the EDL misfits came to town Sludge and nearly come to blows with the East Midland branch when they come off there buses . don't think they lasted very long did they
    let's just say they were a bit out of their depth

  5. #45

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There was about 200 of them, Some City fans attacked them as they got off their coaches, that's when the Police gave them even more protection. They were sent packing.
    a coach from Bolton became an open top version with no windows

    They had to go home by train and they were met by a welcoming cultural atache group at Cardiff Central , some large chaps

    Who wernt interested in exchanging gifts

    They were very quiet being walked into the back of Cardiff Central

    Don't think they enjoyed their visit to Cardiff

  6. #46

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I know all about your old man , I spoke to him

    I am talking about you

    I marched against the invasion of Iraq, in London and Cardiff

    I nearly got flattened after informing the police of Cardiff city fans spitting in the faces of black players warming up at an away game

    And when the far right English defence league came to Cardiff I was there

    And you call me a blairite ?

    Do yourself a favour ff sake

    Time for bed
    I was on both demos, the anti invasion of Iraq, with my mother, father and missus, and the Edl one in Cardiff with my mother as my dad was on his way out at that point. I've been on countless anti fascist demos, attended meetings, confronted fascist wankers, removed from my house twice as a child and picked up by the police from school because the NF were threatening to kidnap me and my sister or fire bomb our house. I've seen my mother spat at while I was at her side as a child and she was told that she wasn't even worth raping. All that by nazi scum.

    I've done my share and will continue to do so. You know **** all sludge.

  7. #47

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I was on both demos, the anti invasion of Iraq, with my mother, father and missus, and the Edl one in Cardiff with my mother as my dad was on his way out at that point. I've been on countless anti fascist demos, attended meetings, confronted fascist wankers, removed from my house twice as a child and picked up by the police from school because the NF were threatening to kidnap me and my sister or fire bomb our house. I've seen my mother spat at while I was at her side as a child and she was told that she wasn't even worth raping. All that by nazi scum.

    I've done my share and will continue to do so. You know **** all sludge.
    well if you had read what I posted about my involvement in fighting fascism and racism you would have known was a pile of horse shit you were speaking in labelling me a supporter of Blair

    You were just being an arse

    So do one or see you at the next demo

  8. #48

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    well if you had read what I posted about my involvement in fighting fascism and racism you would have known was a pile of horse shit you were speaking in labelling me a supporter of Blair

    You were just being an arse

    So do one or see you at the next demo
    Sludge, Centrist is right wing, it's a natural leaning towards the right, always has been, it can't be anything else, same as most independents. You may be anti war, but you want a right wing labour party, or one that appeases the right. That's your business i suppose. You talk of left wing politics as some kind of fantasy, a non reality, the stuff of the immature, the youthful dreamer. Sorry mate, you've jumped into bed with the right wing media and the politicians (Like Nandy and Co) who are Tory to the core. They try and dress up their right wing views by trying to sound fair and rational about their real intentions.

  9. #49

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Centre is centre , left it left , right is right , being a centralist in my view doesn't make you left wing or right wing ,love the fact everyone loves a mainly centrist social democratic Europe , are they right wing as well ?

  10. #50
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,239

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Centre is centre , left it left , right is right , being a centralist in my view doesn't make you left wing or right wing ,love the fact everyone loves a mainly centrist social democratic Europe , are they right wing as well ?
    Words are words, and labels are labels, and gibberish is the new analysis.

    So you 'love the fact everyone loves a mainly centrist social democratic Europe'? Are you basing this insight on the make up of the Commission, the Parliament or the governments/parliaments of the member states?

    I'm sure that Europe (the EU) is not social democratic in any of those cases. Of the 703 MEPs in the Parliament, only 145 are social democrats. Or are you making the case for 'centrist' parties (abandoning its use in this thread in relation to right wing Labourism?) to include Christian Democrats, some Liberals and other assorted conservatives? If so they barely make up half the Parliament, with all of them losing votes over recent times to socialists, left populists, Greens, right populists/nationalists and born again Nazis.

  11. #51
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,239

    Re: Get Brexit Done , Get Done By Brexit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Centre is centre , left it left , right is right , being a centralist in my view doesn't make you left wing or right wing ,love the fact everyone loves a mainly centrist social democratic Europe , are they right wing as well ?
    To call someone centrist in a Labour Party context (as used by the media and members) is to identify them with the Labour right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •