+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Ham v Leicester

West Ham v Leicester

Hammers coasting, 3 up, Leicester hit back with 2, 6 added minutes.

Re: West Ham v Leicester

Wist em love blowing a 3 nil lead.

Finished 3-2, Leicester threw everything at ‘em, last second header from a corner a gnat’s bollock wide

What an inspired signing Lingard has been.

If Man City stutter over the line I can see Moyes getting manager of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

If Man City stutter over the line I can see Moyes getting manager of the season.
    Talk about redemption for the both of them after Man U rejection.

Bit less pressure at West Ham I’d imagine

Would be great for Moyes to get top 4 after what happened with the man United job.

I would love to see both Spurs and Liverpool shut out of Europe.

I think he"s worthy of that whatever happens, bit it'll prob go to whoever wins league.

Well, it won't be Klopp that's for sure. I can't really see past Pep. Man City are coasting to the title. They lost yesterday and all anyone is talking about is Leeds. Even though the money they spend is obscene and I'd rather see a club like West Ham or Leicester win the league, there's part of me that wants Man City to win everything this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Well, it won't be Klopp that's for sure. I can't really see past Pep. Man City are coasting to the title. They lost yesterday and all anyone is talking about is Leeds. Even though the money they spend is obscene and I'd rather see a club like West Ham or Leicester win the league, there's part of me that wants Man City to win everything this year.
    And me, for their fans who stuck by them in their third tier days. So much more likeable than their red north west neighbours.

Glad Moyes has done well , he was on a hiding to nothing at Utd , the Fergie era was a tough gig to follow , probably an impossible one, he did a decent job at Everton

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's how I feel too, I think they might come unstuck against PSG though if they come up against them.

Did I hear the commentator say that Jarrod Bowen played for Merthyr? Looking on Wikipedia i see that he used to at Hereford.....did I mishear? He had unsuccessful trials with Villa and CARDIFF CITY!!

Is this generally known and am I out of touch?