Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
Dave , thanks very much indeed my friend. I would be very grateful indeed. Im quite happy for you to send my message if you think it would help.
Pobl are a housing association who also do fantastic advice work in the community .

If you are at your wits end then you really do need to get your wife assessed and your own needs addressed as soon as possible

Your wife needs a psychiatric assessment , wether she wants one or not . I know this is tough but the mental health professionals need to be contacted soon as you can

Pobl , Samaritans , Age Cymru , Dementia UK, Alzheimers Society , Citizens Advice , all great but you don't know what you are dealing with as yet .......it could be alzheimers, dementia , delirium due to urine infections , prolonged delirium .....a very serious condition .....old age psychosis etc

I would urge you to contact the older persons mental health team and get your wife assessed then treated

After that .......all the various support groups can help you

Its no good phoning up the Citizens Advice Bureau as they will urge you to contact the medical people but for getting attendance allowance as you care for your wife , citizens advice and pobl and other support agencies will help you all the way

But get the medical experts involved first Mr fish 🐟 😉