+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T BIT OF A LONG SHOT, AM DESPERATELY IN NEED OF SOME ADVICE

Re: O/T BIT OF A LONG SHOT, AM DESPERATELY IN NEED OF SOME ADVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    A heartfelt thank you to every person on here who has offered advice I had such a bad couple of days that I havnt plucked up enough balls to do anything yet, but I guess I will have to shortly. Thanks again everyone, so very much appreciated.Thank you.
    Don't beat yourself up that way, my friend. Just go from where you are now and follow the very good advice already posted on here - and as soon as possible.

You've made the first step Maaf you just need to take the next step for both of you.
    Stay strong Bluebird.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnie's bench seat View Post
    Hi MAAF,

I live in London and showed this thread to my girlfriend who's an A&E nurse in a London hospital.

She said that there has been excellent advice given in this thread, but one thing that perhaps hasn't been said yet is that if you're seriously worried for your or her safety, at any time of the day, call 999. She said that this is a warranted reason to call for help, and the staff in A&E and the paramedics are trained to deal with this kind of thing and they would take it seriously.

Put it this way, if an A&E nurse is telling you that you can go to A&E with this, it's a valid reason to go.

Keep us posted. We're all here for you.

Dave
    An excellent piece of advice.This way the whole thing is documented and they'll have to act on this.

If I could add, don't neglect yourself. If there's any way you can get your hip[s] working again - or at least some significant improvement - then do it