+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Great British Public

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Great British Public

There have been serveral studies that suggest that the spread of the virus outdoors is absolutely tiny and that wearing a mask makes little difference. I am of the school that now we know vaccinations are effective and the most vunerable have been vaccinated the sooner we get back to normal the better. If the elderly and vunerable are still nervous they can isolated but the rest of us should not be forced to do so.

The most ridiculous thing I see is nervous ninnies wearing masks when alone driving their cars.

Re: The Great British Public

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    There have been serveral studies that suggest that the spread of the virus outdoors is absolutely tiny and that wearing a mask makes little difference. I am of the school that now we know vaccinations are effective and the most vunerable have been vaccinated the sooner we get back to normal the better. If the elderly and vunerable are still nervous they can isolated but the rest of us should not be forced to do so.

The most ridiculous thing I see is nervous ninnies wearing masks when alone driving their cars.
    Aren't those studies considering people going about their day outdoors, walking past someone, etc?

Not a lot of people jammed together without moving in a space that just happens to be outdoors, like in these outdoor drinking photos.