Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
Well hospitality opening outdoors hopefully on 26th April will be something to look forward.

Beer outside a pub or a coffee outside a cafe , chance to meet up with people again.

Really miss holidays abroad and the football.

Due to fly to Crete in July cant see it happening. Maybe next year.

Football , concerts without restrictions long way off I wouldnt say years though. Maybe a Vaccine Passport and a booster jab for the variants needed.

Ive accepted I probably wont see City at the ground until the season after next as I cant see myself getting a ST with restrictions.

Just something like normal for the next year would be great with no more complete lockdowns.

Not long ago some were saying there may never be a vaccine. I dread to think what would it would have been like if that had been the case.

Hopefully a potential 3rd wave is kept under control with vaccines and restrictions and with booster jabs and the rest of the world getting jabs then things will be more like the old normal asap.
Even then they were saying they would be of poor standard, to get so many vaccines of such high standard is a miracle.

I wonder what would have happened if there was 0 chance of a vaccine for, say, 10 years. Would it have been a decade of restrictions or a feeling that 10 years of lockdown would do more harm than good?