+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wilson. An enigma.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wilson. An enigma.

There is no way he is a £20m player and it is questionable whether he is good enough for any Premier League side. While the way CC plays may not be conducive to his strengths, if he was the player his reputation previously indicated, he should have been able to adapt his game to the way we play.

I can't see any clubs willing to pay anything like the valuation Liverpool are rumoured to expect and wouldn't be surprised if he was to go back out on loan where he could see out his Liverpool contract (if it doesn't expire at the end of the season) or signed by a Championship club for a relatively low price with much reduced wages.

Re: Wilson. An enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    There is no way he is a £20m player and it is questionable whether he is good enough for any Premier League side. While the way CC plays may not be conducive to his strengths, if he was the player his reputation previously indicated, he should have been able to adapt his game to the way we play.

I can't see any clubs willing to pay anything like the valuation Liverpool are rumoured to expect and wouldn't be surprised if he was to go back out on loan where he could see out his Liverpool contract (if it doesn't expire at the end of the season) or signed by a Championship club for a relatively low price with much reduced wages.
    I could imagine him doing ok at somewhere like Villa.