+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Azerbaijan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Azerbaijan

The difficulty with Baku is routes you have to take via other countries.
    At first when we planning this in 2019 it’s a bit of tour stopping off here and there different countries, keeping the costs reasonable keeping everyone happy in the group etc.

Now with restrictions, RAG countries, isolation etc it’s just looks impossible when you should be buzzing for it.

Im flying to Naples for 2 nights, then train to Rome and a day in Pisa to finish.
    I just can’t get excited.
    Even if I do get there and back without isolation etc
    What’s it going to be like over there?
    Barely any Welsh fans about, will pubs even be open.
    It should be a party.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    The difficulty with Baku is routes you have to take via other countries.
    At first when we planning this in 2019 it’s a bit of tour stopping off here and there different countries, keeping the costs reasonable keeping everyone happy in the group etc.

Now with restrictions, RAG countries, isolation etc it’s just looks impossible when you should be buzzing for it.

Im flying to Naples for 2 nights, then train to Rome and a day in Pisa to finish.
    I just can’t get excited.
    Even if I do get there and back without isolation etc
    What’s it going to be like over there?
    Barely any Welsh fans about, will pubs even be open.
    It should be a party.
    North of Italy is still full lockdown (Red), further south you go (Orange). No part of the country is yellow where bars can open till 6pm. 10pm curfew and currently no travel between regions. New announcements end of April.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    North of Italy is still full lockdown (Red), further south you go (Orange). No part of the country is yellow where bars can open till 6pm. 10pm curfew and currently no travel between regions. New announcements end of April.
    No right to Rome yet then.