+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Azerbaijan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Azerbaijan

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Anyone planning to go to Azerbaijan for the group games? I've got tickets flights accommodation but at the moment even if the UK lift restrictions on flights here it seems impossible to go to Azerbaijan with their own domestic arrangements of self isolation negative testing before and after etc etc

Just wondering
    I understood that the only restrictions for visiting fans was the need to provide evidence of a negative recent PCR test on arrival.

Think that is the easy bit though. I cashed in my outbound flights via Kiev but still have a Baku-Istanbul-Rome flight in play. Will probably see what I can retrieve from that unless there is more comfort about the Italy element and the hoops you have to jump through coming back to the UK than is currently on offer.

Re: Azerbaijan

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I understood that the only restrictions for visiting fans was the need to provide evidence of a negative recent PCR test on arrival.

Think that is the easy bit though. I cashed in my outbound flights via Kiev but still have a Baku-Istanbul-Rome flight in play. Will probably see what I can retrieve from that unless there is more comfort about the Italy element and the hoops you have to jump through coming back to the UK than is currently on offer.
    Can see your point

Looking at the government site you need to self isolate for 14 days at the moment reduced to 6 if you take another test over there and it comes back negative - willing to wait to see if things change in terms of restrictions if I'm honest as was looking forward to this trip