+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool Fans.

Re: Liverpool Fans.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Do you not think that as it’s the 32nd anniversary of the fateful day today, yesterdays attack on the Real Madrid bus was both disgraceful and lacking class, even it was a bunch of chavs?
    That’s why i started this thread.
    Of course it is.

It's the "always the victims" thing I'm not a fan of.

Chavs will be chavs on any day. Most probably care less that it was any anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Didn’t Liverpool fans storm the gate (without tickets) into an already overcrowded end causing a crush of their own fans?
    They cannot accepted any blame.
    I dislike Liverpool fans as generally they seem to think they are entitled to success due to their historic brand.

No, liverpool fans did not storm the gate. They were squeezed into gates by the police who had no idea what they were doing on the day and led by someone with ZERO experience of managing crowds at football matches.

Police decision after police decision was wrong and they hid it and covered it up.

It's one of the most researched and investigated tragedies in UK history and for anyone to repeat these proven lies, means that sadly, the Sun still gets read too much.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I dislike Liverpool fans as generally they seem to think they are entitled to success due to their historic brand.

No, liverpool fans did not storm the gate. They were squeezed into gates by the police who had no idea what they were doing on the day and led by someone with ZERO experience of managing crowds at football matches.

Police decision after police decision was wrong and they hid it and covered it up.

It's one of the most researched and investigated tragedies in UK history and for anyone to repeat these proven lies, means that sadly, the Sun still gets read too much.
    Exactly.

And it wasn't just the South Yorkshire Police and The Sun that promoted the lies and cover up - in the week after the tragedy No 10 was at it too - via the Sheffield Hallam MP at the time, Irving Patnick. It was all part of demonising the 'enemy within' - those who were not 'one of us'. The 'culture wars' go way back and the political right are experts.