+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland

Sunderland

Wheels appear to be falling off. Thought they might have gone up automatically this season.

Re: Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Wheels appear to be falling off. Thought they might have gone up automatically this season.
    Good enough for the poison vertically challenged person that is Lee Johnson.

A horrible little club with horrible little fans. Newcastle are very much of the same ilk.

Only been to Sundrland once when we were both in the championship. They went up that season. We had a drink in so,e sort of workinmens club near the ground and their fans were great could not have been more friendly always had a soft spot for them after that.

More disasterously for me I had a pre season treble on Norwich to win the championship Sunderland to win league one and Bolton to win league two. More than £3000 if it came it which it won't now thanks to Sunderland. Had given up on it when Bolton lost their first five games of the season but they are this now third and may well win league two.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    A horrible little club with horrible little fans. Newcastle are very much of the same ilk.
    I really enjoy the fly on the wall documentary about Sunderland because they're always cocking it up, but I think their fans come out of it quite well and, considering what they have to put up with, they seem pretty decent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I really enjoy the fly on the wall documentary about Sunderland because they're always cocking it up, but I think their fans come out of it quite well and, considering what they have to put up with, they seem pretty decent to me.
    I can see why people think that they come across as entitled but as you say, any fans who have put up with the comical goings on there over the years deserves some sort of respect.

International

But it is a god awful place. It is the coldest greyest City I have known south of Aberdeen. The place is miserable and so are the people. The only good thing they have going for them is that they aren't geordies.

Newcastle, Sunderland, Big Clubs , Giant Support despite being crap

Scummy fans, hated them ever since they boo'd the John Charles minutes silence after his death back in 2004, loved seeing them slip through the leagues and failed promotions.