+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

For a moment I thought Sir Keir 's bouncer was him beefed up

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3

Re: Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

why's that man so angry at Keir Starmer?

Also something that you can watch on youtube isn't banned is it

Fair play to starmer for standing his ground. That jumped up landlord deserves a smack

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    why's that man so angry at Keir Starmer?

Also something that you can watch on youtube isn't banned is it
    That landlord looks like he's very highly strung, although i don't know who i'd like to punch more, Starmer or the Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For a moment I thought Sir Keir 's bouncer was him beefed up

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3
    banned video being shown on every major news website in the country?

What was Starmer doing IN the pub? I have read numerous reports but none seemed to answer that question.
    By the way, one report likened the landlord to Barbara Windsor in EastEnders landlady mode

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What was Starmer doing IN the pub? I have read numerous reports but none seemed to answer that question.
    By the way, one report likened the landlord to Barbara Windsor in EastEnders landlady mode
    He was buying salted peanuts, Big D, hoping it was the final packet that would fully reveal the luscious Temptress.

He's right though - Starmer hasn't held the Tories to account at all.

There is basically no opposition now. All the brainwashed Daily Mail and Sun readers have really done a hatchet job on this country by voting Boris the Oaf in.

Landlord seemed a bit ott. Probably playing up for the camera. Would loved to have seen Starmer take his coat off and offer the guy a square go 😀

Seems like there are joint owners of the pub, one of them happy to see Starmer in the pub and the other one not.

International

Seems like there are joint owners of the pub, one of them happy to see Starmer in the pub and the other one not.
    And the one who said he could go in didn't see fit to tell his partner.

International

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    He's right though - Starmer hasn't held the Tories to account at all.

There is basically no opposition now. All the brainwashed Daily Mail and Sun readers have really done a hatchet job on this country by voting Boris the Oaf in.
    There we go again, "Anyone who voted conservative/didn't vote labour is stupid" It's monotonous!!!

I really hope the landlord was aggrieved at Sir Kier for his weakness and inability to attack Johnson and his cronies in the Commons, we’ve got a buffoon of a Prime Minister and a dodgy cabinet running the country, treating us like the shit on their shoe. A firebrand leading the opposition is what’s needed ripping the government to bits, they’re there for the taking yet the powder puff responses across the floor makes you wonder if it’s all a bit too cosy in Westminster for all parties.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    There we go again, "Anyone who voted conservative/didn't vote labour is stupid" It's monotonous!!!
    Perhaps the as stupid thingy is a result of our poor education services causing widespread stupid voting people , it is a worry as there were so many of them .

I will admit to being a stupid voter as I could not bring myself to vote for Corbyn , his cabinet or vision .

I am worried that I dont know what Sir Kier's vision is ,

I will end up being stupid again very soon as I can't align myself to the Mark Drakeford utopia .

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Fair play to starmer for standing his ground. That jumped up landlord deserves a smack
    Nah, I wish the landlord and stuck the head on Kier Starmer, useless sack o'shite that he is!

same old Tories always breaking the rules..... oh hang on, this time it wasnt the Tories who would have thought it eh ? ??

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    same old Tories always breaking the rules..... oh hang on, this time it wasnt the Tories who would have thought it eh ? ??
    You think Starmer is left wing?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You may have noticed or not noticed that I don't take part in the left v right Punch and Judy spats.

Perhaps the as stupid thingy is a result of our poor education services causing widespread stupid voting people , it is a worry as there were so many of them .

I will admit to being a stupid voter as I could not bring myself to vote for Corbyn , his cabinet or vision .

I will end up being stupid again very soon as I can't align myself to the Mark Drakeford utopia .
    Agree entirely.
    Labour have to shoulder most of the blame by allowing the unions to get the leader they wanted.
    Corbyn was unelectable and I could not vote for him or his trotsky sidekick the shadow chancellor.
    Early days yet but Starmer has not made a clear mark.
    On top of that Drakeford is leading Wales into the economic wilderness.

I will end up being stupid again very soon......
    A foregone conclusion if ever there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That's the trouble with truth. It never goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Agree entirely.
    Labour have to shoulder most of the blame by allowing the unions to get the leader they wanted.
    Corbyn was unelectable and I could not vote for him or his trotsky sidekick the shadow chancellor.
    Early days yet but Starmer has not made a clear mark.
    On top of that Drakeford is leading Wales into the economic wilderness.
    Yes, who is to blame for a shocking, corrupt Tory government? You've guessed it, it's Labour.

Did you read Corbyn's Labour manifesto? The only reason he was "unelectable" is because the papers said so. If enough people had voted for him, he'd be PM. And I'm fairly sure he'd be doing a better job than Johnson.

And on the day that football saw how hard capitalism doesn't give a toss about anyone but billionaires the conclusion made is that the issue is with Labour....

Anyway, and regnosing that I'm one of the worst culprits for posting stuff on here, has anyone ever had their mind changed by something political they've read on this board?

And finally, deadline for registering to vote is midnight tonight so if you haven't please sign up to give yourself the option.

You may have noticed or not noticed that I don't take part in the left v right Punch and Judy spats.
    With respect, i think that your comment comes across a little superior. There are certain posters who turn political debate into what you have described, although most do not.