+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What was Starmer doing IN the pub? I have read numerous reports but none seemed to answer that question.
    same old Tories always breaking the rules..... oh hang on, this time it wasnt the Tories who would have thought it eh ? ??

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    same old Tories always breaking the rules..... oh hang on, this time it wasnt the Tories who would have thought it eh ? ??
    You think Starmer is left wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You think Starmer is left wing?
    He certainly isnt a Tory

You may have noticed or not noticed that I don't take part in the left v right Punch and Judy spats.
    It wasnt a dig at you , it was mere a tongue-in-cheek post about we are so used to the " Same old Tory posts " it makes a refreshing change

( for the record, i know he wasnt actually attempting to have a pint in the pub )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You may have noticed or not noticed that I don't take part in the left v right Punch and Judy spats.

With respect, i think that your comment comes across a little superior. There are certain posters who turn political debate into what you have described, although most do not.

With respect, i think that your comment comes across a little superior. There are certain posters who turn political debate into what you have described, although most do not.
    It wasn't meant to come over as superior and I have a great deal of time for those who can debate sensibly on here whatever their views.

It wasn't meant to come over as superior and I have a great deal of time for those who can debate sensibly on here whatever their views.
    Fair enough, maybe i shouldn't have used the word 'Superior'

Fair enough, maybe i shouldn't have used the word 'Superior'
    Not a problem. By the way, I wasn't typifying all political debates on here as being of the Punch and Judy variety. It's just that some of the exchanges go that way.

Not a problem. By the way, I wasn't typifying all political debates on here as being of the Punch and Judy variety. It's just that some of the exchanges go that way.
    Agree completely.