Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
You miss my point. OK services were cut all around and although not nice for anyone they were, a the time, an essential part of Covid protection and keeping people isolated. Gladly times have changed and vaccinations have changed the scene. So, why the reluctance by the Senedd to get things moving again...including the things you mention.

On the TV news tonight it was said that pubs and restaurants may fully reopen 17 May if cases in Wales continue to decline. There were only 63 cases in Wales reported today, how low does it have to go?
I'm not missing your point. I don't know why the Senedd are reluctant to open up at the moment, that's a question for them, not me. Drakeford is obviously cautious, especially after the mistakes after the last lockdown, although not all of that down to him in my opinion, although he must take some responsibility.

I think that you miss my point, which is that it seems that you and a few others haven't evened out your criticism in closures of businesses or more to the point, you not being able to use them, with criticism towards the government of stopping essential services overnight, kids not being able to access social care, vulnerable adults not getting the care they needed, essential works on social housing effectively stopped for the best part of a year, families without hot water and heating. It happened, and in my opinion the Senedd got that wrong, even though it was for a shorter time than business closure. I haven't heard you show any concern for the closure of these services. You've been more concerned about Camper vans and sausages.