+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Retro shirts...

Retro shirts...

fumming...

just tried to buy a south wales echo retro shirt in 3XL it allows me to add to basket then says its sold out

if anyone decides to sell a 3xl ill buy

cheers

Re: Retro shirts...

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    fumming...

just tried to buy a south wales echo retro shirt in 3XL it allows me to add to basket then says its sold out

if anyone decides to sell a 3xl ill buy

cheers
    Cardiff City Twitter was awash with these kind of complaints today, sounds like they had about 20 shirts for sale

Makes you wonder why then they know how popular they would be.

Hi Guys,

I have a XXXL but ideally need a XXL anyone need to swap? mine it still boxed and unused

Quote Originally Posted by McClane View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have a XXXL but ideally need a XXL anyone need to swap? mine it still boxed and unused
    How big are the people on this forum? Maybe we need a diet tips thread for the summer.

Perhaps tailored to fit is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    How big are the people on this forum? Maybe we need a diet tips thread for the summer.
    32 Waiste mate. normall wear Large. XXXL is just a little big baggy for my liking. from previous times, people have said you need to order x2 to what you normally wear. I went XXXL just to be sure

i ended up managing to get a xxxl and its too small LOL

like anything else the sizing is shocking, 2 year old in china make this stuff and i dont know who they base the size dimensions on...

there is no way in this or any other world that the 3 xl is a regular 3 xl... its tight and tiny

ill still keep it though regardles, when im 80 and the weight starts to drop off ill pop it on

I always get a size or two above what I would normally get as I rarely wear it on its own.
    If I go to a game in winter, like most are, then I'd have several layers underneath.

XXXL!? - You want a ****ing word with yourself, your family and your GP - never mind a retro footy shirt FFS.