+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People Who Smoke Too Much Weed.

Re: People Who Smoke Too Much Weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dread to think what it tasted like. I got roped into going to a real ale festival a few years ago. First stand offered a free half as a sample I literally spat the mouthful out shouting what the feck is that. Poor bloke was so proud of his ale I thought he was going to cry.

It didnt get much better. I moved to the ciders. I imagine real ale drinkers would have a field day if they could go back to those days.
    Cider - Known as the gut rotter, if you want cirrhosis of the liver get on the cider.

Feedback

I used to smoke a load of weed, well resin, but its all the same, or was back then.

between lockdowns when we were allowed out of the house, i was in a pub with a mate and had a few chugs. **** me the weed today is very different from when I was puffing away

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    Weed definitely has an impact if smoked heavily. I know of at least 4 people, all heavy smokers, who committed suicide in their 20's/early 30's. No idea if directly linked of course, but too much of a coincidence for me.
    this is an interesting read

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...-effects-brain

I guess its like everything in life anything of excess will damage you from eating , drinking or smoking