+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 WYCOMBE W. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v WYCOMBE W. Match thread

What the **** was Vaulks doing? ****ing ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Vaulks sent off with his first touch after coming on.
    Terrible tackle from a terrible footballer

Wycombe had some dirty players I was thinking Vaulks could get sent off mixing it with them if he was on. But about a minute after coming on???

City’s quickest ever sending off? Reach for the record books. I reckon just shy of 2 minutes.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 WYCOMBE W. Match thread

Professional performance, so glad for Moore, Colwill didn't let himself down, Murphy well what can one say ?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Vaulks sent off with his first touch after coming on.
    Felt he could get sent off as soon as he came on but didn't expect his only touch to be a high footed assault.

If Swansea lose tomorrow they will really start to get nervous.....

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    City’s quickest ever sending off? Reach for the record books. I reckon just shy of 2 minutes.
    So unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    If Swansea lose tomorrow they will really start to get nervous.....
    With a 5 point gap between them and Reading if it happens.

I doubt they'll be that nervous to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Terrible tackle from a terrible footballer
    Easy target after he has just done a bad tackle and got sent off. Otherwise he has been one of our players of the season, so I think you need to visit specsavers

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Easy target after he has just done a bad tackle and got sent off. Otherwise he has been one of our players of the season, so I think you need to visit specsavers
    His overall timing in the tackle is awful which weakens his game , yes he works hard , sadly I'd not have him as one of the players of the season , his goals though are spectacular when there on target .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    His overall timing in the tackle is awful which weakens his game , yes he works hard , sadly I'd not have him as one of the players of the season , his goals though are spectacular when there on target .
    He had a bad moment today but we've seen him "get involved" before and cheered it on. More good in his book than bad this year.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    He had a bad moment today but we've seen him "get involved" before and cheered it on. More good in his book than bad this year.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I would agree with that , you can hear McCarthy on the line shouting to him about his tackling, guess that's his game , good squad player.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Morrison is fit and starts

Colwill starts.

Murphy starts
    Colwill was very good on his full debut, liked his timing and runs, his passing is very crisp ,finds his man well , he must be chuffed with that run out , I hope he gets picked for first eleven for the last few games.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    With only Moore as a stand out player this season, nothing between the best of the rest and Vaulks is in that gang.

I like Colwill but honestly he didn't do that much to impress today - and never won a ball in the air.

I like Colwill but honestly he didn't do that much to impress today - and never won a ball in the air.
    You are wrong actually, there was a cross into the box in the first half that Colwill headed just wide. It is irrelevant anyway because he is a centre midfielder, so why should the fact that he is not very good in the air have any relevance. Thats not his job. Plus you cant have been watching properly, if you were at all, because he was involved in most things City did well up until he went off.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    sorry... i'm not up to date.Is that true or a forecast?
    Speculation but inevitable

You are wrong actually, there was a cross into the box in the first half that Colwill headed just wide. It is irrelevant anyway because he is a centre midfielder, so why should the fact that he is not very good in the air have any relevance. Thats not his job. Plus you cant have been watching properly, if you were at all, because he was involved in most things City did well up until he went off.
    Honestly, some people, it was his full debut, the fact he wasn't perfect is totally understandable and totally agree with your points.

Thoughts on today. Deeply uninspiring. On the sending off, I’d missed him coming on so was surprised to see him off within minutes. Vaulks is a frustrated figure at the moment, dropped by Wales and now City. A sub on 94 minutes? I’d have kicked someone too.

It was a very good full debut.

Let's be honest, we were awful yesterday against a very very average side. Moore was our only redeeming feature.
    Our lack of control is dreadful. It's ok when we can bully teams, but when they stand up to us we just play like headless chickens.
    Wycombe of all people were well on top last 15mins, we didnt have anyone to put their foot on the ball and slow things down. It was poor, and as many have said, although I haven't previously, parks football by us.

Are you kidding. Forget the sending off, he can't pass water, the blokes a headless chicken. I think you need to learn a thing or two about football.