+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets

Season tickets

Nearly May, and still no news on season tickets for 21-22. Has anyone heard anything?
    I did hear that Swansea is offering all current holders to renew at £99, which sounds like a bargain (even if means you have to go and watch the Jacks). I wonder if City with come out with some innovative new pricing scheme, or will it be business as usual?

Re: Season tickets

Have they got anybody in the ticket office with the mathematical intelligence to work out the balances of every current season ticket holder? Some, who didn’t take up the streaming option, should have a full season ticket to their credit, others who took it up should have £10 (?) per game deducted I think. Anyone else reckon there may be a few f*ck ups with the figures?

The club are in an impossible situation. They still have the problem regarding proposed social distancing in the stadium with 1 metre being the plan when fans are allowed to return in England but it is, as far as I am aware, still 2 metres in Wales. MD has said that 1 metre would result in a crowd of 13,000 using the whole stadium with no away fans but 2 metres would be a crowd of 2,500 which is not an economically viable crowd. It would cost more to open than the gate receipts. If you don't know your capacity it is impossible to pitch pricing etc. Swansea must be in the same position. No doubt the clubs in Wales incl Rugby will be lobbying the Welsh Govt for an approach that is in line with England. If and when that's the case I imagine the club can move forward on the subject of season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Nearly May, and still no news on season tickets for 21-22. Has anyone heard anything?
    I did hear that Swansea is offering all current holders to renew at £99, which sounds like a bargain (even if means you have to go and watch the Jacks). I wonder if City with come out with some innovative new pricing scheme, or will it be business as usual?

How can they issue offers, when they still owe a lot of us a full season from what we paid last year ?

I have to admit, I've already written that off. I've watched all the games on City TV this season, and if I remember rightly, the home games each count as a tenner off any reimbursement of your ticket price, so I won't be getting any sort of refund. But I appreciate not everyone is in the same boat.
    In past years, they've put them up on sale while there's still some chance of promotion (so they can tempt all those worried about missing out on the Premier), but not this time. Maybe they're waiting for the end of the season...

I’ll be pretty miffed if my car park token isn’t honoured.

Anyone heard anymore on the 2021/22 season tickets?

Doubt if we will until at least middle June.

They're going to announce them with the signing of Gareth Bale on a season long loan.

Story in the Mail on the weekend that the 3pm blackout will be enforced next season as 75%+ capacity is expected so no more ifollow

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Feck me I'm off the Liberty what a club