+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wycombe all but down after Keiffer Moore’s double takes him into Bothroyd, Chopra and Whittingham territory.

Wycombe all but down after Keiffer Moore’s double takes him into Bothroyd, Chopra and Whittingham territory.

A fine first start for Rubin Colwill.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Re: Wycombe all but down after Keiffer Moore’s double takes him into Bothroyd, Chopra and Whittingham territory.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A fine first start for Rubin Colwill.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
    Great article - for me our centre midfield remains the key issue going forward inot next season and wouldn't be unhappy if pack vaulks and bacuna left to make way for some new recruits with some from the u23s coming in.

Suspect the same as you re hoillet and not being here next season but apparently he had a tight hamstring yesterday?

Re: Wycombe all but down after Keiffer Moore’s double takes him into Bothroyd, Chopra and Whittingham territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Great article - for me our centre midfield remains the key issue going forward inot next season and wouldn't be unhappy if pack vaulks and bacuna left to make way for some new recruits with some from the u23s coming in.

Suspect the same as you re hoillet and not being here next season but apparently he had a tight hamstring yesterday?
    Yes, I’ve just seen the post game interview with Mick McCarthy where he said Hoilett was injured - it’s very hard to see him staying though when he’s played so little since McCarthy came here.

I agree on Colwill, a very good full debut. I also agree that it would make more sense to have the likes of Evans, Davies & Patten in the squad against Birmingham, though this being Cardiff City I'm sure we'll pick Hoilett regardless

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I agree on Colwill, a very good full debut. I also agree that it would make more sense to have the likes of Evans, Davies & Patten in the squad against Birmingham, though this being Cardiff City I'm sure we'll pick Hoilett regardless
    Just seen the goals from the Under 23 win at Forest on Friday, both came from Sam Bowen passes that you barely ever see from the first team players. i know it's a level down from the seniors, but there are three or four in the Development side who have done all they can over the last few months to show that they merit a chance to carry their good form into the first team - they have grown, or are very close to growing, beyond the level they're playing and are ready for a step up whether that be through a bit of first team experience or a loan move to better than the League Of Wales next season.

It will be interesting to see the selection for tomorrow's last home match of the season for the under 23s as it may give a hint as to whether some of the players named in this thread are being considered for the Birmingham match.