+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eluned Morgan , Next Labour Leader In Wales , I hope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Eluned Morgan , Next Labour Leader In Wales , I hope

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Basically she's a career politician that moved from academia to politics and never done a job in the private sector ever. Not the best background for a leader imo.
    I would rather someone who has worked in the public sector such as a nurse , doctor etc be a political leader than the managing director of tescos

A lawyer , solicitor etc ?

Cameron , Boris ?

Hardly shining examples

Morgan started off in media , she's from a strongly anti Conservative family and she's very bright

That will do for me . I certainly would prefer her to drakeford and anyone else in the current Welsh Labour Party

International

Re: Eluned Morgan , Next Labour Leader In Wales , I hope

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would rather someone who has worked in the public sector such as a nurse , doctor etc be a political leader than the managing director of tescos

A lawyer , solicitor etc ?

Cameron , Boris ?

Hardly shining examples

Morgan started off in media , she's from a strongly anti Conservative family and she's very bright

That will do for me . I certainly would prefer her to drakeford and anyone else in the current Welsh Labour Party
    Well your last statement speaks volumes about your opinion of the abilities of the people you want to see running Wales for the next term.