+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eluned Morgan , Next Labour Leader In Wales , I hope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Eluned Morgan , Next Labour Leader In Wales , I hope

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    looks likely that Labour will form a coalition government with plaid which is better than the tories sniffing around in my view .

However Drakeford needs to sling his hook pronto and hopefully eluned Morgan will get the script

Old man was an Ely community leader , she's highly articulate and has got to be better than the current first minister

I thought Carwyn Jones was a shoe in for a long run in the job but clearly he messed up big time with the carl sergeant controversy
    Why should Mark Drakeford sling his hook? Think he's had a decent pandemic. Just what was needed. Slow and steady.
    Just been speaking to some English people who can pick up Wales TV and they are impressed with him. Better than BJ.

International

Re: Eluned Morgan , Next Labour Leader In Wales , I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Why should Mark Drakeford sling his hook? Think he's had a decent pandemic. Just what was needed. Slow and steady.
    Just been speaking to some English people who can pick up Wales TV and they are impressed with him. Better than BJ.
    The reason he should go is that he has already said that he is leaving after the election so people are in a position where they don't actually know what they are voting for. That's all.
    Nothing to do with the past, it's about the future. Let the new leader show us his vision for Wales tomorrow.