+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rubin Colwill

Rubin Colwill

Thought he was very impressive on his full debut. Not afraid to run at defenders and did well setting up Murphy early on. Hopefully someone we can bring through next season!

Re: Rubin Colwill

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    Thought he was very impressive on his full debut. Not afraid to run at defenders and did well setting up Murphy early on. Hopefully someone we can bring through next season!
    He does have a massive chance he does look good

Played well. Could pick a pass and turned an experienced defender in Jacobson inside out on occasion

Though it was against us, there was a part of me happy that Jacobson scored

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Played well. Could pick a pass and turned an experienced defender in Jacobson inside out on occasion

Me too

Same here. A great moment for a player that never quite made it for us at the time but has had a good career. I think he'd have had a decent cheer from the City faithful had there been a crowd.

Very impressive and only 18 . Neath lad.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Me too
    & me

Just watched the highlights on Quest, he did more with one pass to Murphy, than the rest of 'um have done all season

and me!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And by all accounts a really nice kid. Seen him around here on his runs. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of him next season

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    And by all accounts a really nice kid. Seen him around here on his runs. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of him next season
    Hope so , was struck by how intelligent his runs were and passing vision.

Well, let's hope we get a couple of good seasons out of him, before the inevitable sale to a bigger club...

Looks impressive. I am hoping at least three youth players are playing regularly next season. Tom Sang will be one and Rubin could be another. Shame we do not seem to have a young central defender coming through. Brown is OK but it would be fantastic if we had someone with pace and ball ability

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    19 today - Happy Birthday Rubin

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Looks impressive. I am hoping at least three youth players are playing regularly next season. Tom Sang will be one and Rubin could be another. Shame we do not seem to have a young central defender coming through. Brown is OK but it would be fantastic if we had someone with pace and ball ability
    Both qualities surplus to requirements at the moment