+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All of the anger directed at the “big six” last week and yet."...............

All of the anger directed at the “big six” last week and yet."...............

Man United still get nearly all of the big decisions going in their favour.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: All of the anger directed at the “big six” last week and yet."...............

I find it ironic that football supporters including players and managers came out strongly against the ESL and forced the club CEOs /owners to back down and yet we still can’t manage to stop the racist behaviour and no consequence social media comments that blight the game.

Re: All of the anger directed at the “big six” last week and yet."...............

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought that was a definite handball by Shaw.

His arm wasn't raised and the ball hit him. I don't even know if that's handball anymore.

On the subject of handball, does anyone else think that it’s wrong to change how that law, and one or two others, was interpreted in the middle of a season? Sides that were penalised earlier in the season can now get away with doing the same thing and vice versa - teams could end up getting relegated or missing out on European qualification because of these different interpretations.

On the subject of handball, does anyone else think that it’s wrong to change how that law, and one or two others, was interpreted in the middle of a season? Sides that were penalised earlier in the season can now get away with doing the same thing and vice versa - teams could end up getting relegated or missing out on European qualification because of these different interpretations.

This season the Premier has been one big “Varce”

Man Utd Money have been given, I think, 35 penalties during the last 2 seasons. Yeah. And I wonder how many that should have been given against them weren't.

StT.
    <><