+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andrew Taylor..

Re: Andrew Taylor..

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    I was really looking forward to Johnson's because he'd popped up in a few stories but I thought he was boring as ****. Only so many stories about trashing someone's hotel room or shitting in their boots before it gets a bit predictable. Plus he takes far too much pride in a lot of those things for someone in his mid 40s.

Some of the guests they've had have been absolute tools. I listened to 30 seconds of Rowan Vine's and had to turn it off because he sounded like a total bell end. Robbie Blake joked about drink driving on his. Anthony Gerrard came across as borderline deluded.

For me the best guests are the ones who are quite understated and actually have some interesting stories to tell, like Mark Crossley, John Beresford, and Luke Steele.
    Crossley and Beresford are really good. Johnson would've been sacked in any normal job. What it does tell us is that football as an industry is-was very closed, and many of those associated with it, do what they like.

Rowan Vine-I stuck with it, he changes his attitude after a bit and you get more of an insight into how his mind works and the difficult background he had, also, his bloody mindedness.

Just watched the latest one with Martin Allen. Really good watch! He’s mad as a March hair, but seems a top bloke.
    Paddy Kenny is also a good un. Lot of Warnock stories from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    Just watched the latest one with Martin Allen. Really good watch! He’s mad as a March hair, but seems a top bloke.
    Paddy Kenny is also a good un. Lot of Warnock stories from him.
    I'm halfway though the Martin Allen one, those pauses he does are scary! Have you watched the ones with Leon Knight? There's another loon, although he absolutely hates Swansea's kit lady, reckons she was colluding with Kenny Jackett to get him sacked, amongst other things....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm halfway though the Martin Allen one, those pauses he does are scary! Have you watched the ones with Leon Knight? There's another loon, although he absolutely hates Swansea's kit lady, reckons she was colluding with Kenny Jackett to get him sacked, amongst other things....
    I’m halfway through the Leon Knight one. A definite case of a player with loads of talent, with a bad attitude and lack of brain cells.
    Was laughing when he was on about the Swansea kit lady.

He speaks well about the City and don’t think anyone can argue with anything he says there. Think it’s the most balanced view of everything that went on at City from anyone who’s been on so far.

Always thought he was a good championship LB but just lacked the pace to do it a higher level. Shit from Dalman and co to get at him about some standard texts to Malky saying training had been poor etc.

Parkin comes accross as a bit of a Kn0b about Malky.

How dare he try and instill some discipline into the dressing room..