+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this guys sentence justified, or should it have been longer?

Re: Is this guys sentence justified, or should it have been longer?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    True but in years gone by a few would have tried to help but many more would have stood there just watching, or kept walking
    That’s human nature, but to start filming it on your phone to share with others, is despicable behaviour, only carried out by cretins.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    That’s human nature, but to start filming it on your phone to share with others, is despicable behaviour, only carried out by cretins.
    There were cretins in years gone by as well, and if mobile phones with cameras were available in those days they would have been used in just the same way, don't kid yourself. Most young people I interact with these days seem a lot more polite and courteous than people I remember when I was that age (myself included), far more likely to get involved in social movements, far less judgemental of people who are different to themselves. Awareness of issues like racism, ableism etc is incomparable to 30 years ago. There are several kids in my offspring's school who are on the autistic spectrum, some more severe than others, and the lengths the other kids will go to to include them is quite heart warming.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Well I don't disagree there