+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How do you get to the bottom of incidents like this?

How do you get to the bottom of incidents like this?

https://www.skysports.com/share/12290875

Sad state of affairs if it’s true.

Re: How do you get to the bottom of incidents like this?

Racism has taken us long enough to tackle

Abuse over what is for many a disability is going to be a titanic battle

I was having a very bad time about ten years ago , struggling with my fathers alzheimers , the stress of caring for him and my own depression .

I was told by my doctor to reach out for help from family members

I phoned my sister and she said she didn't care what my doctor said , I was on my own and I should be locked up in a " home "

Now thats family and its quite common so for others to be educated its going to take a long long time .

I am glad this guy has come out with his story and relieved he's saying he's not going to put up with it .

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/share/12290875

Sad state of affairs if it’s true.
    its f****** awful if true

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    its f****** awful if true
    I am sure it is true , it doesn't surprise me at at all

Almost certainly true, but it seems that one word against another at the mo, though the club says it is aware of a "verbal altercation" between players, but this may not include what was actually said.

Nobody saying what the was said or alleged to have been said to the other guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Nobody saying what the was said or alleged to have been said to the other guy?
    It was something like "you should have got it right the first time" referring to an attempted suicide

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I was having a very bad time about ten years ago , struggling with my fathers alzheimers , the stress of caring for him and my own depression .

I phoned my sister and she said she didn't care what my doctor said , I was on my own and I should be locked up in a " home "

Now thats family and its quite common so for others to be educated its going to take a long long time .

I am glad this guy has come out with his story and relieved he's saying he's not going to put up with it .
    With all due respect Sludge, i wouldn’t imagine many family members would react in the same way as your sister, if another family member approached them for help or support. She sounds as though she has her own problems.

With all due respect Sludge, i wouldn’t imagine many family members would react in the same way as your sister, if another family member approached them for help or support. She sounds as though she has her own problems.
    Thats a fair point , she's a complete and utter #### in all honesty

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It was something like "you should have got it right the first time" referring to an attempted suicide
    what a arsehole

It wasn't so long ago that this MB was still laughing about 'there's two Andy Gorhams' chant

Whilst there's still a hell of a long way to go, the world is slowly changing for the better and 20 years ago I doubt this would have been mentioned as an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

To be fair sludge she had already warned you five times that she wouldn't be passing your number to her friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    To be fair sludge she had already warned you five times that she wouldn't be passing your number to her friends.
    There is that to consider

It probably would have helped if he wasn’t wearing one of her dresses at the time

This guys clearly not in a good place and perhaps he’s being paranoid. Sounds like he was the initial aggressor. Not condoning what was said to him but i think this could be a case of someone dishing it out but not taking it back. Is he belonging to TLG?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It probably would have helped if he wasn’t wearing one of her dresses at the time
    she's built like a bloke so I do admit to slipping on a few of her off the shoulder numbers a few times