+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birmingham Away , Always An Interesting Trip

Re: Birmingham Away , Always An Interesting Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Yeah, without wanting to go into too much detail - you're right about it just "moving the shite around your cheeks".
    The R&D department at Izal should take a long hard look at themselves!
    Doubt they have eyes in their arse.😎

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I wonder if it's against the law to throw blue bog roll onto the pitch these days
    depends if its been used ??

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I reckon Izal was designed a lot more for launching than wiping, rather than wiping clean it sort of moved the shite around your cheeks Like you I avoided having a turn out in school if possible, still try and avoid one away from home to this day, although going to football since 1961 my first (and still only) number two in a ground was at Derby County’s Pride Park after a particularly uncomfortable bus trip for a night game a few years ago. Reckon I need a medal as big as a dustbin lid for dropping my kecks in Derby given its Arctic climate What a conversation eh
    You could be right as the share prices in Izal have taken a dive over the last 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You could be right as the share prices in Izal have taken a dive over the last 25 years
    You mean they still make that shit? (oops, done it again! )

A lot of crap in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yeah, they’ve gone right down the pan.............what a messageboard eh? A thread about Birmingham away being an interesting trip morphing into a discussion about the much, well deserved, maligned Izal toilet paper

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    1984 bedlam all day

1995 Paul Millar Wondergoal , snuffed out by a late penalty from a blatant dive

Cue more bedlam and the traditional friendly gesture of the burning of the union jack

Wolves was always a good old fashioned family day out too
    Hardly snuffed out. We were taken apart by Jose Dominguez who eventually won the penalty having terrorised our defence all game.

Watch it again.

Yeah, they’ve gone right down the pan.............what a messageboard eh? A thread about Birmingham away being an interesting trip morphing into a discussion about the much, well deserved, maligned Izal toilet paper
    My fault for bringing it up but i still don't know if it's an offence to throw a roll towards the pitch these days

My fault for bringing it up but i still don't know if it's an offence to throw a roll towards the pitch these days
    If it was a sausage roll Tomlin would catch it and eat it before it got to the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    If it was a sausage roll Tomlin would catch it and eat it before it got to the pitch.
    I'm sure plenty of our fanbase would to

Just thinking, did it die out when the fences went up? If you were far enough back up the terrace you might have cleared the top of the fence but would it have cleared the goals too? Would there be enough paper on the roll? So many questions regarding a huge part of football folklore.

Just thinking, did it die out when the fences went up? If you were far enough back up the terrace you might have cleared the top of the fence but would it have cleared the goals too? Would there be enough paper on the roll? So many questions regarding a huge part of football folklore.
    Your probably right about it dying out when the fences went up. I remember in the Eddie May years some fans used to rip up the echo and anything else to use as confetti when the teams came out

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Hardly snuffed out. We were taken apart by Jose Dominguez who eventually won the penalty having terrorised our defence all game.

Watch it again.
    I have seen it plenty of times

He was falling over all game

And late on he fell over like a ponce , conned the ref and robbed us , blatant cheating

Which is one of the reasons it was bedlam after the game

I have seen it plenty of times

He was falling over all game

And late on he fell over like a ponce , conned the ref and robbed us , blatant cheating

Which is one of the reasons it was bedlam after the game
    He was a good player and was a diver before it became popular. He was a tw@t though.

Your probably right about it dying out when the fences went up. I remember in the Eddie May years some fans used to rip up the echo and anything else to use as confetti when the teams came out
    I think we should bring toilet roll throwing back, first away game everyone bring one in, should be easy when frisked. Tell the steward you’ve got the tomtits, I think you’d get sympathy rather than confiscation. An avalanche of paper to greet the team when they come out. ...................I’m getting carried away aren’t I

I think we should bring toilet roll throwing back, first away game everyone bring one in, should be easy when frisked. Tell the steward you’ve got the tomtits, I think you’d get sympathy rather than confiscation. An avalanche of paper to greet the team when they come out. ...................I’m getting carried away aren’t I
    Sounds like a plan. I won't be going anywhere neat school bog paper i'll get nice soft stuff to through

Sounds like a plan. I won't be going anywhere neat school bog paper i'll get nice soft stuff to through
    Nooooo!!!! Not the paper your finger goes through.

A lot of crap in this thread
    about 5 lb of warm crap

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    about 5 lb of warm crap

The pong , from that .......

The pong , from that .......
    . was ****ing staggering