Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
It's just games with Saunders, he's going to try every trick in order to unsettle canelo. I very much doubt it'll work, but it's worth a try I suppose. What I mean by another level, is that he's bonkers, off the scale, I don't think that he can even read or write. His community have been shit on for hundreds of years, he's a massive idiot, but I can understand the defensive behaviour to an extent. We have two gypsies as world champions, one was undisputed (Fury) if they weren't of gypsy heritage, then I reckon that a lot more people would think differently of them
I think Saunders is a bit of a dickhead gypsy or not.

There is a video out there now of him disrespecting a Mexican reporter who is interviewing him. He needs to grow up a bit. Nothing to do with his background.

Being a complete arse is not being bonkers and off the scale. It is like he has never grown up. Maybe if he takes a pasting from Canelo it might force him to.
People view others in different ways. You think he is bonkers off the scale. Others think he is an arse. Each to their own.