30 years out in 15 is too good for 'em.

Re: Dalian Atkinson

If these fellas are found guilty then I hope they get 30 years

I have a feeling it will be manslaughter though

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If these fellas are found guilty then I hope they get 30 years

I have a feeling it will be manslaughter though
    Sadly you are probably right can't see that being a 30 year term if its is manslaughter , 10 at best out in 8 , bloody nonsense

One thing i’ve never understood. If you intentionally kick somebody forcefully in the head, then in my opinion, you are trying to kill them. If found guilty it should be classed as murder

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    One thing i’ve never understood. If you intentionally kick somebody forcefully in the head, then in my opinion, you are trying to kill them. If found guilty it should be classed as murder
    murder generally requires pre planning , motive and intent

Those scum that hacked the soldier Lee Rigby to death were clearly guilty of murder

Over the years football has seen fights in pubs , outside grounds etc where people have had a real beating and kicked all over the body , including in the head

Now if a gang of lads kicked someone on the floor in the gear as he lay there lifeless then clearly it could be argued that their intent was to kill him but equally they might just get done for manslaughter

Obviously kicking someone in the head is a very dangerous thing to do but so is hitting someone over the head with a extended truncheon, police were seen doing this during the miners strike .

I think he will do ten years for manslaughter , whether thats morally right is another matter

If that was my son I would want him inside for twice that

From the article it seems that the other officer (Bettley-Smith) is only up for ABH

I see nobody is surprised by police 'tactics'. If the male PC doesn't get a lengthy custodial sentence there is something wrong with the system.