+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fawlty Towers , Porridge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fawlty Towers , Porridge

Flowery Twats

I watched a couple of episodes of On The Buses on Forces TV, early Sunday morning. Compelling viewing, so bad it was good, God we were easy pleased back then yet to this day people still occasionally give you an ‘I ‘ate you Butler’ as if it’s a line from a classic show.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I watched a couple of episodes of On The Buses on Forces TV, early Sunday morning. Compelling viewing, so bad it was good, God we were easy pleased back then yet to this day people still occasionally give you an ‘I ‘ate you Butler’ as if it’s a line from a classic show.
    The 3 films that came afterwards did pretty well. I think the first 'On The Buses' film in 1971 was the most grossing film of the year, even beating 'Diamonds Are Forever'.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The 3 films that came afterwards did pretty well. I think the first 'On The Buses' film in 1971 was the most grossing film of the year, even beating 'Diamonds Are Forever'.
    No doubt Eric, it was massive at the time, but watching it the other morning.....Dear God

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No doubt Eric, it was massive at the time, but watching it the other morning.....Dear God
    Yes, it would never be remade as it was!!