Thread: Senedd election prediction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Senedd election prediction

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    tories will win more seats than plaid

Which is worrying for plaid and worrying for everyone

Labour need to get rid of Vaughan Gethin and Drakeford pronto
    Although not worrying for everyone. The conservative voters won’t worry at all will they!

What worries me more is somebody saying that a party need to get rid of their leaders. Doesn’t say much about the party does it?

International

I voted about an hour or so ago and I had a chat with one of the tellers whom I know. She has been working in my local polling station for a number of years and said she has never seen it so busy, even in General Elections.
    She said the have had a queue all day albeit only 4 or 5 people but she has never ever seen a queue before and also that they normally use 1 ballot box and as we spoke they were currently on their third for the day.
    I know there is extra paper because of the Police commissioner vote but even so there seems to be more people than usual bothering to cast their votes.

That cannot be a bad thing, but if it is mirrored across Wales who will benefit? That's the question?

I would just add that there was a small queue when I voted when I went in and when I came out and that was close to 8 PM, most unusual.