+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Senedd election prediction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Senedd election prediction

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think Labour will win most seats but fail to get a majority

Whats worrying is that the conservatives are going to win more seats than plaid yet the free Wales movement claim that support for an independent Wales is growing ?

Thats clearly nonsense as they look set to record the same number of seats they did in 2016 !

Hardly a bandwagon 🙄

They will have enough seats to be a junior partner in a coalition with labour so that keeps Andrew rt Davies and the conservatives out so happy days

But its staggering the conservative vote is so high given the crap they have poured on Wales over the years . Their main attack on Labour seems to be they have had 22 years but compared to the time the tories have had running things in Westminster that's nothing . You expect areas like Monmouth and parts of mid Wales to be tory but people must have short memories if they are prepared to vote conservative given the wider picture .

I hope drakeford steps down as soon as possible because although I think his heart is in the right place he's old school .

As nationally Labour need a decent leader to shake things up and stick the boot into the blue meanies
    All parties have move further left including the Tories

At the moment they’re not as bad a self serving party they were in the 80s and 90s

Re: the Labour leader. There’s nothing wrong with Drakeford it’s the party itself that’s the issue. They are split into factions with no direction

Re: Senedd election prediction

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    All parties have move further left including the Tories

At the moment they’re not as bad a self serving party they were in the 80s and 90s

Re: the Labour leader. There’s nothing wrong with Drakeford it’s the party itself that’s the issue. They are split into factions with no direction
    The most recent analysis I've seen talks about economic left/right and culturally left/right. Parties may have shifted on one measure and shifted in opposite direction on the other.