+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Slaven Bilić Sacked

Slaven Bilić Sacked

Waiting for the first, Bilić for Cardiff manager thread.

Re: Slaven Bilić Sacked

Cant afford his wages ,anyways our man is a decent manager and building a side and learning , what would we gain by sacking him this season and for what reason

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Waiting for the first, Bilić for Cardiff manager thread.
    Surprised by this after their best result of the season last night - it's hardly as if he was given much to spend in the transfer window either. According to Twitter, Sam Allardyce has pulled out of a planned Talksport appearance today

Weird.

Spent £40m in the summer, but none of it on established premiership players. Sounds familiar!

Given the amounts that are needed just to survive, the premiership is becoming a rich mans closed shop.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Weird.
    Why? They've got 7 points from 13 games and the worst defence in the league.

Good player but don't rate him as a manager.
    Doesn't surprise me even after yesterday's result and apparently he doesn't tend to work his teams hard enough.
    He might suit Murphy and Tomlin though.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Why? They've got 7 points from 13 games and the worst defence in the league.
    The timing is weird, the morning after a well fought for point against Man City

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    The timing is weird, the morning after a well fought for point against Man City
    Think the deed was done before the Man City match. Obviously looks worse given the result.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cant afford his wages ,anyways our man is a decent manager and building a side and learning , what would we gain by sacking him this season and for what reason
    Good post.

Big Sam is back!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Big Sam is back!
    In terms of stupidity, this is very Cardiff City...

The thing I remember most about ‘big Sam’ was during that secret filming of him when he was England manager he had a PINT of red wine in his hand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    The thing I remember most about ‘big Sam’ was during that secret filming of him when he was England manager he had a PINT of red wine in his hand!!
    We've all been there 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    I picture him more with a pint of gravy.. I'd have him at Cardiff too. Dodgy as **** but gets success.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    In terms of stupidity, this is very Cardiff City...
    Sam has managed 7 clubs in Premier League and never been relegated, if we’d have replaced Warnock for Big Sam we’d still be in Premier League!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Sam has managed 7 clubs in Premier League and never been relegated, if we’d have replaced Warnock for Big Sam we’d still be in Premier League!
    There’s always a first time.

Still, this could be great for us, as he might buy some of our donkeys for his team.

West Brom relegated.