Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Nail on the head and this is why when anybody asks 'are you calling the British public stupid?', I say 'yes'.

I don't care who they vote for but the majority view not long ago was that labour have too many policies, now the majority view is labour don't have enough policies.

Similar to the 'theres no point voting, the parties are to similar' then almost immediately 'the parties are too extreme left/right and we need more centre ground politics' in the 2010s.

Almost nobody has a good reason to vote the way they do and I blame the dumbos that used to say 'pick an issue and vote on it', it's far too complex to do that. If I said I was buying a car, nobody would say just pick one single attribute and buy based on that.
the joy of government is that the public are stupid , Adolf Hitler

And in many cases the dirty stinking fascist was right

My mother has carers in to help her

They are paid less than 10 quid an hour . Some are very good . A fair few are totally brainless . They can mess about on their mobile phones and watch reality TV and go down the gym .

But when we talked about the recent election most of them said they didn't bother voting and one three days after the election said who won ?

These people could be directly helped , or not helped as may be the case , by whoever is in charge

When everyone was doing this clap for carers thing last year some of em were saying nobody cares about us , one said to me drakeford takes too much tax from us , I am not going to bother voting , I told her it was the government in Westminster who is responsible for taxation , the Welsh government has awarded you a grant but its going to be taxed by the government in Westminster so if anything you want to be protesting about them and use your vote to say so ?

She said oh I just can't be bothered anyway

Now I know why sometimes tigers kill their young