+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cewnty v FGR playoff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cewnty v FGR playoff

I used to regularly go to watch County back when Ashurst was in charge. Saw City play there more than once as well. it used to be there were always one or two ex-City players in the side, and for all those reasons, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them. Hope they go up. And Wrexham, and even Merthyr...

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I used to regularly go to watch County back when Ashurst was in charge. Saw City play there more than once as well. it used to be there were always one or two ex-City players in the side, and for all those reasons, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them. Hope they go up. And Wrexham, and even Merthyr...
    Indeed , love Cwnty back in our league along with Cheltenham , Forest Green , Swindon , Forest Green , Shrewsbury , Bristol Rovers, a very green travel division

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Indeed , love Cwnty back in our league along with Cheltenham , Forest Green , Swindon , Forest Green , Shrewsbury , Bristol Rovers, a very green travel division
    Where is forest green? I’ve not a clue

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Off the top of my head, I’ve seen us play at County three times and the best I’ve seen us do is draw 1-1.